Antminer L3+ For Sale Now

I mean about tungfapfap i already post at his thread and also had a little talk via mail and its smells like a damn scamm from far away. First of all after 2 mails he told me that he is web developer at bitman which isnt bitmain. I’v checked bitman.com which isnt even working, but after that somehow after our mails some1 (probably tungfapfap - was to lazy to track him) from new mail send me that there is new bath at bitmain and i can order few l3+ after you know this is bullshit xD

If it comes to JPI trader, mails sounds pretty fair, but after i asked if i can meet up with him at place to check devices before purchase (if that would be 1-5 units who cares, its still money but yeah, here we are talking about 500 l3+ till the end of this year, so we are talking about huge money which i would like not to lose).

So since JPITrader told me that his company have some “politics” which mostly dont allow to visitors, that started sound a litle bit weird. But after all at this point he might be legit but i dont know i will make a shot even for 1 unit.

Good thing that deal which he is offering is mostly via paypal, but still risk is at high level here.

3750$ for l3+ with psu and shipping while ordering 1
2700 for l3+ with psu (+150$) + 100$ for shiiping if ill make order for 100 units

So yea 1st option is pretty overpriced even if we leave risk for a second but 2nd option is moslty unprofesional, since why i cant meet up with them if we are talking about 270-300k $ order per month.

So probably ill buy one from somewhere like alibaba / ebay, and will be w8ing for bath from bitmain since i have my guy at china which is talking with them at the place.

I know my english might be not as good as most of users here but be aware and use your brains bois, this whole thing might be scam but w8ing for someone which is able to give us some more details about dealing with that guy.

hi JPItrader plis send me all info to leogarzon12@gmail.com thank you

Also 2nd point how i see this, is most users which asks him about details are new users. Which is also weird. I’m also new but mostly why im writing this whole thing, coz when it comes to real money things must be clear. And this ■■■■ isnt clear for me at all. Like i said ~300k $ order per month and i cant go to check place if its legit -.-

And i’v checked last few users which asked for details:
leogarzon12 - joined 10 mins ago
Maxmax - joined 2h ago
Dfmd1987 - joined 6h ago
neiq - 11h ago

Also next thing after i checked few accounts, weird ■■■■ is if it comes to mails:
dannyfmd1987@gmail.com ----- user: dfmd1987
mr.neiq@gmail.com ----- user: neiq
jingtying@gmail.com ----- user: jingtying
onuryuzak2@gmail.com ----- user: onuryuzak
sevx007@gmail.com ------ user: sevx007
Charlietruong29@gmail.com ----- user Charlietruong

Alll gmails almost with same username, like this guy is making new accounts every hour. Few posts might be real but i feel like 80-90% is fake made by same person.

I would suggest to admins / mods check IP and more before this guy will ■■■■ someones wallet.

1 Like