Bitmain Account with Unpaid Order for 5 Antminer D3's FOR SALE

Hello, I have a Bitmain Account that has an order for 5 Antminer D3’s on it that are NOT paid for. I would like to sell this account and the email address associated with this account to someone who can pay for this order. I am willing to use paxful as a middle man if that makes you more comfortable using bitcoin as payment method, you will be purchasing the bitmain account and the email used with that account, once you send me the payment I will send you the log in details for both the bitmain account and the email account, once you log in you will need to change the phone number to your phone number by having a code texted to my phone, once i receive this code via text I will send it to you then you will be able to delete my number from the account and replace it with your own phone number. Once You have changed the phone number on the account, changed the password, and changed any other security features, you will then want to change the shipping address to your own shipping address and switch the order to your name, this is easily done but if you have any questions let me know and I can walk you through it. Once all the security features are changed and the address and name on the account is changed to your address and name all that you will need to do is go to the bank and do a bank wire transfer for the amount that is due for the order. Each D3 costs $1450, so $1450x5= $7250 plus shipping is what you will have to wire transfer to Bitmain. Once you have completed the wire transfer all you will need to do is be patient and wait till your miners arrive :slight_smile: I am willing to accept other payment methods just message me and we can talk about it. But I think paxful using bitcoin would be a legit method cause they will hold onto the bitcoin untill you have verified that you have received your “payment” (The bitmain account) so you do not have to worry about me not giving you the account.
If you have any questions just message me and ill be happy to talk to you about any questions you may have. I am also willing to send you screenshots of the order before you send any payments so you know that I actually have placed a valid order through bitmain and that im not just some scammer/thief cause i know there are many of those kinds of people out there which makes doing stuff like this seem sketchy. which is why im willing to do this transaction through paxful for both of our protection. Thanks for reading!

Looks like a fraud to me. You could not order any D3´s without paying in advance…

You order the miners on bitmain and click “pay via bank wire transfer” and it gives you 7 days to pay for the order before the order is cancelled…

Yeah, sure. They sold out in july or early august. You have been a member here less than a few hours. People beware !!!

Maybe you should do your research before you start trying to put someone down and claim they are a scammer. If you were smart you would visit Bitmains twitter page where they announce when they are releasing miners for presale and you will see that they just announced a new batch yesterday…lol. Jesus. You must be bored. Actually…nevermind, if you were bored you would probably do some research before trying to claim something that you know nothing about. :slight_smile:

And yeah, I signed up on here a few hours ago cause I figured this might be a decent place to find people who want to purchase mining equipment who missed out on bitmains presale. Since they sell out within 10 mins. It’s kool. Buyers definitely should be cautious when doing any kind of monetary transactions online. I expect anyone who hits me up wanting to learn more about my offer to be cautious cause your right, it does sound like an easy scam. Fortunately for me I have enough proof to provide anyone who is interested to show them that this is legit, and im not too worried about not being able to prove that this is legit because it is legit. This is just an easy and legit way of making a little bit of money. Kind of like drop shipping.

And to be honest Bitmain hasnt even released the miners for presale yet, they will be releasing them in a few hours, I just am trying to think ahead and get my ad posted ahead of time since I know I will for sure be able to get atleast 1 order in through Bitmain in a few hours. Since they usually put the miners up for presale at 4 AM when everyone is sleeping, and when I am usually awake. They will still sell out pretty quick though which is why I gotta log into my Bitmain account at about …3:45 and be ready to get an order in quickly. This ad is for the people who are going to miss out on this presale because they are sleeping. I do not have the money at the moment to pay for the order which I will be placing, but I know someone out there will have the money to pay for it so I will be selling them the account with the order on it and they can pay for it once they have changed all the passwords and security settings after I sell the account to them. They will have 7 days from today to make a bank wire transfer to bitmain to pay for the order. And I will only charge them a small fee for my time spent staying up till 4 AM to make the order. Win Win. I will have no reason to not give them the account since I cannot pay for the order myself. And I plan on making atleast 2 different orders on 2 different accounts so I can make a little bit of extra money being a middle man. It will save the buyer money cause if they buy the account with the order on it from me they wont be paying as much as what they would have to pay if they purchased the same amount of antminers through ebay or amazon. sellers on ebay are buying the miners and turning around and posting them on ebay for more than double what they paid for them, sometimes even triple what they paid. I am only asking for a fraction of that price. Win Win. Now do everyone a favor and go find a real scammer to talk ■■■■ to, who actually deserves to be called a scammer. Thanks.

Reading your posts makes things even worse…

Lol okay.
Peace man.

■■■■ I WAS TOO SLOW :frowning: Wasnt able to order any on the account i was planning on selling, the site crashed cuz so many people were trying to buy the miners, was ridiculous. Damnit. I was able to order 2 on my main account but those are for myself. Oh well. NVM this post ppl. Was too slow this time :frowning:

There is another Antminer presale comming up! I will be attempting to claim 5 antminer L3+ on my account that I created to sell to someone who misses the presale and still wants a hella good deal on the miners! If I am successful at getting an order in this time it will be someone who missed the presales lucky day if they contact me and purchase the account from me, will be a wayyyy better deal than anything you would find on amazon, plus Bitmain would be shipping the miners directly to you if you purchase this account with a valid order on it from me, and that means your miners will be under warranty for 180 days, if you were to buy the same miners from ebay or amazon or any other reseller the bitmain warranty would be voided and you would be out of luck if you had any issues with the miner. Here is the warranty info that is on Bitmains website-

1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Bitmain’s website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.

2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from Bitmain. Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.

3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.

If I am successful at claiming some miners this time around on the account I plan on selling I will say so in a comment on this page so that anyone who is interested will know that I have an account for sale. You can also message me before hand to let me know if you are interested in purchasing the account so that once I have it with an active order on it I can just contact you right away, first come first serve. Actually…Best offer will be the offer that gets the account with the live order on it. I will also be posting this account for sale on other forums and other selling platforms. Thanks for reading and have a good one!
Antminer L3+ one of the most efficient litecoin miners on the market today! Dont miss out on this great opprotunity to purchase a few for yourself! They sell out very quick. Not sure what I will be asking for the account but it will be a good deal. Better than any other deal you will find online most likely. I like to share the love and help others out, good karma.

Peace& <3

Kayaman

P.S.- The best way to get ahold of me is through facebook/messenger, my facebook name is-

-Tattered Desertt Toad-

-or-

-Kaya Sonof Odin-

or just copy and paste this link in your browser -

Redirecting....

Thanks!

you still have D3 for sale?

Actually ya, I do. I bought a few for myself and I might be willing to sell 1 or two.
Tomorrow I should also have a bitmain account that will have an order for some D3’s on it if interested let me know. That would be the better deal. You will have to wire transfer the order amount to bitmain if you buy the account that will have unpaid D3’s on it.

NICE! I was just able to successfully make 2 orders for Antminer D3’s. 1 of the orders is for 6 Antminer D3’s and the other is for 10 Antminer D3’s. Both orders are on the same account though unfortunately…So who ever wants to buy the Bitmain account with these orders on it can either just pay for the order of 6 Antminer D3’s, OR they can only pay for the order for 10 Antminer D3’s OR you can pay for all 16 Antminer D3’s. The choice is yours! lol. Contact me via facebook by clicking the link i posted in a previous comment or just reply to this post. I am selling the Bitmain ACCOUNT that has 2 unpaid for orders on it, if you buy the account from me you will get a much better deal than if you were to purchase the miners off of ebay or amazon. Soooo hit me up. I am also willing to chat with you over the phone or via Skype if it makes you feel more comfortable with buying from me. And I can send you a picture of my Drivers license/selfie of my holding my drivers license so you know I am who I say I am and that I am not planning on screwing anybody over. Hit me up. Thanks!
Peace&<3
KayaMan

Hi Kaya,

I’m very interested. Please can we skype now.

Best Regards,

Dirk

Was good doing business with you man!