BoomMiner is the fastest (possibly the fastest) Etash miner (ZEC, ZCL, Muiscoin, EXP, UBQ, etc.) that supports
both AMD and Nvidia cards (including farms). It is running on Windows x64 and x32
Fees and 0.65% (the lowest % in comparison with analogues).
You can download Boom_Miner c from here:
Supports AMD Vega, 580/570/480/470, 460/560, Fury, 390/290 and older AMD GPUs with enough VRAM
- Supports Nvidia 10x0 and 9x0, as well as older cards with enough VRAM
- Highly optimized OpenCL kernel and CUDA for maximum speed of production atasha
- The lowest development fee of 0.65% (35 seconds gives production for every 90 minutes)
- Advanced stats: the actual difficulty of each promotion, as well as the effective hash-hat in the pool
- Generate DAG file in a graphics processor to more quickly launch and switch epoxy DAG
- Supports all pools in the mining area etash and protocols.
- Support for secure connections to the pool (for example, ssl: / /Zcash pool: 5555) to prevent IP-based attacks
- Detailed statistics, including individual hash maps, promotions, temperature and fan speed
- Unlimited number of failover pools in the epools configuration file.txt (or two at the command line)
- Setup GPU for AMD graphics processors for maximum performance with your installation
- Devfee support in alternative floor currencies such as ZEC, EXP, Music, UBQ, Pirl, Ellaism and Metaverse ETP. This allows you to use older maps with little VRAM or low hashing in the current Dag epochs (e.g. GTX970).
- Fully compatible with industry standard Dual Claymore Ethereum, including most of the command-line options,
configuration files and remote monitoring and control.