HELP - Litecoin Lost

Hi - I hope someone can help me please. I transferred some Litecoin out of Polonium last night. The transaction on poloniex says complete but no litecoin has arrived in my wallet. I am getting seriously worried that they are lost.

My wallet address is
LUEgJzaYhDaN5DKG4P69pCre8sRGQSf5PN

the poloniex TXID is-
1eeb76f576d23f591f3414ebce79cff87a8a40c35accf33d0be012dc3a3533d1

please help - I will pay a litecoin to anyone who can offer help - thank you

Please Help

Hi Andrew,

I have checked the address ā€œLUEgJzaYhDaN5DKG4P69pCre8sRGQSf5PNā€ see attachment.

There are no transactions against it unfortunately.

Do you, or can you, get a screen grab of the Poloniex website with the TXID and with any other information about the transaction? Iā€™m not sure how to search for it as Iā€™m not a Poloniex user.

Cheers.

Are the coins Lost?

I have the same issue. I transferred LTC from poloniex to bitstamp on the 20th of June, I got a transaction complete message and also i transaction id, but i havenā€™t received my LTC at bitstamp. I tried checking the transaction id on litecoin explorer and no record was found. I have opened a ticket with poloniex but they havenā€™t responded till now. I have sent 2 additional replies to them but no response from them. Am beginning to freak out.

Any solutions your end? I opened a ticket but no response yet

No response yet, i have sent them reminder twice. 105 LTC no where to be found. I also opened a ticket concerning a little ETC issue and they responded within 30 mins but my LTC is now about 3 days without response.

Where are you? I just put out a Ā£100 reward for someone who can come to me and find a way to recover them - apparently there is a difficult way but I am relatively new to this and donā€™t want to screw it up. Do you think that coins are still with poloniex?

Open your wallet and scan blockchain - they should be there, mine just arrived

Does your transaction id appear on blockchain now? Which explorer did you use for scanning?

i also checked your transaction id and no record was found. Just like mine. Where exactly did you find your coins? Sorry, am a bit confused.

just received my LTC. What a reliefā€¦ And the transaction id changed.

Mine came through last night - I guess with more use we wil get used to these delays. I didnā€™t sleep well for that one night the coins were ā€˜missingā€™.

Glad you got yours through ok.

Iā€™m new to this but I copied the destination (my ) address from the poloniex receipt and looked up on the litecoin blockchain - it said no transactions detected - this is the part that got me worried. As long as the address on your wallet ( receive ) and the destination wallet address are exactly the same then it should only be a matter of time ( thatā€™s what happened to us ).
As long as the addresses are the same they will arrive, if the address are different then coins have gone elsewhere ( that is what I panicked about ).

It takes a cool head and a gradual workthough to figure it out but patience was the key!

This is how we learn about the copyto currencies I guess.

Take it easy.