How can I send litecoins?

I had buy litecoins on Bitpanda. I have the wallet adress, but i cant send from there? Whos can elp me?

you have to have a new wallet address to send them to…the wallet address you have is the address for the wallet that currently contains the coin…you have 2 kinds of address send and receive…Litecoin uses a send address to send to receiving wallet and a receive address to receive form a sending address…

you can download any kind of litecoin wallet and click receive then send the coin to this new address using the wallet on the exchange…click send on the exchange…pretty self explanatory…

Thank you for your intension, I’ve understand! My problem is I cant find my Litecoins! They are deposit on an adress from here, litecoin.net. I’ve download the litecoin core but I cant find them…
I dont know

if the address containing your coins is not in your wallet you will not see anything…you have to import that address wuitha a private key or open the wallet that contains the address that is holding the coin and send them to another one…just downloading a wallet does nothing if your coins are on an exchange you have to send them to your self form the exchange…

https://live.blockcypher.com/

you can type you address in this site and it will tell you you balance…any address and you can track you transactions from there