How high LTC will go?

how can LTC be flexible?

Litecoin is one of the few cryptocurrencies with a market cap in the billions. Specifically, $2.16 billion.
Here is LTC price prediction… https://goo.gl/HJ5sGH

Web-Bot: Litecoin will go to 0.25BTC soon. - YouTube

I don’t care why anh much it will go up as long as I get the benefit of it. Hope to become millionaire soon :grin::grin::grin::grin:

infinity.

if it keeps going up 30% to 40% a day, like today… probably pretty damn high!

greetings, this is my first post, I recently made a small investment in LTC, excited to see what happens, any sort of success would be great.

Dear Sir/Madam
I would like to suggest following calculations of future prices for LTC, ETH… in comparing with basic BTC price on today 26 Jan 2018 :
For example :

Future price of the ETH = BTC Price USD11,000 / ( Circulating supplied ETH 97,233,062/Circulating supplied BTC 16,828,537 ) =USD1,903.81

Future price of the LTC = BTC Price USD11,000 / ( Circulating supplied LTC 54,937,183 /Circulating supplied BTC 16,828,537 ) =USD3,369.55

Name Circulating Supplied Max Supply Curent Price (US$) Price in copmparing to Btc in US$
BTC 16,828,537 21,000,000 11,000.00 11,000.00
ETH 97,233,062 97,233,062 1,000.00 1,903.81
LTC 54,937,183 84,000,000 180.00 3,369.55
These future prices will be appeared or not ? if yes how long time to wait for ?
What is your opinion ?? always is welcome
Tran Hung

Just go one year back, no body thought that Bitcoin will hit this much price within a year. But it happened, so I believe there’s no limit of how high a cyrpto coin can go. LTC might go high in 2018 but sadly LTC is showing a decreasing trend.

1 Like

Don’t worry about that. Lightcoin is the silver too bitcoins gold. It’s only a matter of time. Just wait. You will see. P.s. the Golden Radio works on crypto currencies and it’s not jut limited to bring useful in the Forex

Hi, I am new and i would like to know how do you know how price will increase or decrease before?

Join the LTC bot thats really working and start to get 1.4% per day for 99 days

I Think will goes much higher than 400$ this Year , much new Implementations are with Litecoin now, only the last Hyped named the orgacoin.io Wallet where u have a Debit Card and u can Pay in Shops or online with Litecoin. Also i hear in Texas many Offline Shop like to implement Litecoin Payments with a new supportet Payment Provider. So i dont have Fear for lost any :slight_smile:

This is bad, If bitcoin fall, all currency fall, but litecoin is little better than etherum or monero.
Can’t say how far it will go, depend on bitcoin price.

There is a possible increase in the value of LTC coin price, which is predicted to increase to at least $205.83 by the end of this year, which is an expected increase of a healthy 166.131713%.

The Litecoin price prediction is done on the basis of the fact that it is the third most valuable cryptocurrency in the world.Litecoin price prediction suggest that the Litecoin price is up for a long-term 1070.289091% in the LTC price value with a 5-year investment. This means that in the year 2023, the Litecoin price is forecasted to stand at $905.118 . You can keep track of Litecoin’s progress by adding it to your wallet portfolio.

1 Like

Hope, it will hit $35 in 2019!

1 Like

To $50?

ah…nehgekim the heady days of Jan 31st 2018…

as of today 3/3/19 it is $48.61.

As to how high can LTC go, well IMHO, seems most newbies consider the flavors of Bitcoin Cash. Both BCH and BCV the ‘silver to BTC’s gold’ now.

Unless that ‘viewpoint’ among ‘newbies’ and ‘speculators’ gets changed back…LTC may continue to be in a world of hurt.

(in an effort to be fair I like Charlie Lee have NO LTC anymore. I sold the last at $55 usd…retired on crypto have to eat, don’t ya know)

Anyway, charlie and the devs, need to pull something out of their hat soon, IMHO, or it will be another year of sideways and/or watching BCH and BSV outshine LTC. (sucks!)

brad

LTC is leading the top 10 coins today, at $53 with 12.5% up.
Have you tune into any of the K-pop channel yet? you might see LTC logo all over the media. :wink:

You can take a look at CoinSwitch predictions https://coinswitch.co/news/litecoin-price-prediction-2019-ltc-price-may-touch-230-usd-in-2019