How high LTC will go?

Hi,

I have been watching and listening to many people over the past few years
regarding Litecoin. Some predictions are targeting $1,000 per Litecoin
while one YouTuber states that Litecoin will have a BTC/LTC ratio of 1 to 4
(eg: 100K BTC / 25K LTC ) I don’t know what to make of this but if true,
would certainly be life changing for some people I am sure. :sunglasses:

We almost saw 0.018 BTC/LTC in early April 2019 bitcoin took off to the moon so I think we could see 0.025 BTC/LTC this year (currently ~ 0.0129 BTC/LTC)

I think once new money sees that its faster and cheaper to send small amounts around with Litecoin, they will just get some of the top altcoins.

All is relative to bitcoin and I think $1000/LTC and 0.025 BTC/LTC could both happen this year :rocket:

I cаn’t give exаct forecаsts аnd to be honest, I look аt them myself on Forex Brokers with Cent Accounts 2023 | Topbrokers.com despite the fаct thаt I hаve been doing the trаding for а yeаr but I аm still not а professionаl.

Litecoin (LTC) attracted a lot of investor interest after making headlines in December 2017.

Litecoin on the other hand reached an all-time high of $375 in mid-December 2017.

The action in altcoins has become coin specific, meaning, traders should remain with those that are in an uptrend as they are likely to follow Bitcoin if it moves higher.

Litecoin Predictions: As per experts, Litecoin will reach $50. However, 2020 will see a lot of fluctuations in LTC price. $100 will be challenging for Litecoin.

A good while after the coming back of holiday people, then there’s two paths (outcomes), and an alley. Traders can get confident about the future of crypto, in general. If we do not leave our countries during the holidays and keep our visits locally, there is much chance on a bright future for Litecoin.
It’s the airline companies, that try to load up the mental people.
If you look at last crisis, we did not perform bad at all and the market recovered, long-term.