Its official...all my ASIC's are obsolete..untill the next difficulty retarget...Looks like I'm stuck with solo

I am officially making less than $0.01 USD per pay running over 100 MH/s on litecoin which use to make me over $100 per day. I officially am unplugging all my Litecoin Miners today since the next batch of scrypt miners are currently being built and will make even L3’s obsolete within the next 6 months I see no reason to purchase a new miner any time soon as it will just be a waste of money and power usage.

Litecoin is great to buy and hold your value…but I have lost everything I have earned from running miners for the past 2 months just hoping and waiting for the price to go back up.
I have to earn a living so I have no choice but to NOT mine any more…

I am very sorry to make this post as Litecoin is actually my favorite coin out there…I have more faith in Litecoin than I do in Bitcoin…because it is less volatile…
however…my s3 is still making a profit and its 6 years old…my zeus miners are only 2 years old and I am losing money by running them…
The saddest part is that I am making more money mining other alt coins with a single 750Ti GPU than I am with 2 Zeus ASIC’s…

I am just going to run a single miner on solo at around 100Mh/s and according to the calculators it will take me 3 months to find a block…which actually makes it worth it…if I find a block…

since I already found 2 blocks on litecoinpool and will never see anything close to a payout of that size…this seems to be the only option left is to mine solo!!!

anyone have any desire to join my p2pool and split blocks with me?