I've lost 17 Litecoin?

Hello, I have a problem that you can help me solve. I sent 17.18784 LTC to a merchant. The merchant has not received them. These LTC are really lost? Or can I recover them?

If you paid a fee it will go through…just give it time…also if you didnt pay a fee…it will take months to be picked up in a block…the miner fee is what makes your transaction move fast…you can select higher fees in the coin control options…

anyway…if you want to cancel a transaction that has zero confirmations starting qt with -zapwallet flag should do the trick for you…it will cancel any outputs that are not confirmed yet and put them back as unspent outputs…

the coin is only lost if you sent it to a wallet address you cannot access…and it wont let you send it to nothing…you coins are still there…you can even place you .dat file in a newly donloaded wallet and start qt with -rescan and that will give you all your private key ass available balance when its doen…takes all day with a good connection so if u have a slow one Id try zapwallet first…or just waiting…

also…make sure you have the “Map ports using UPnP” option selected as this should and start the wallet with -listen flag…should get your mempool emptied…

thanks