Litecoin Core v0.14.2 & Litecoin Core v0.13.3 Release Candidates

Two release candidates are available for testing! Upon sufficient testing of each candidate, final versions will be released.

For v0.14.2 release information, please visit Litecoin Core v0.14.2 Release Candidate | by Adrian Gallagher | Medium
Download URL can be found: https://dev.litecoin.org/
For v0.13.3 release information, please visit: Litecoin Core v0.13.3 Release Candidate | by Adrian Gallagher | Litecoin Project
Download URL can be found: Index of /litecoin-0.13.3rc2/

WARNING
Despite this version being heavily tested, this version may still contain bugs. Always backup your wallet.dat file before upgrading. If you encounter any issues, please let us know by posting to the bug reporting section below.

NOTE
Both versions are release candidates and subject to bugs, if you encounter any problems please report it at:

WOW!!!

What an update!

I downloaded v0.14.2rc2 version to a new Linux Ubuntu 16.04 and tried to synch from scratch - but I mean from scratch = 2011. It took me only 2 hours to download AND index the blockchain (txindex=1 in the litecoin.conf file)… amazing!!! It used to take me at least a day on the same PC.

Nothing special with my HW config - a 2013 hardware, AMD 4300 chip with quad core, 8 GB of RAM, HD 7200 RPM - however, I did put “dbcache=3000” in the litecoin.conf file … allowing my unused RAM to validate those blocks more efficiently !

Great work LTC devs!

so seriously though, where is the release build for mac? I don’t want a binary to build. When are you guys releasing the GUI build?