Looking for help with a charity related crypto site

Hey guys,

I’m trying to get a new project off the ground and I’m looking for willing participants in a number of areas. In a nutshell it’s directory of charities that accept cryptocurrency donations, and resources for charities to help them adopt the tech. It’s free - none of this AidCoin type ICO crap - it’s for charity after all.

Still in the early stages and there’s a lot to do, but it’s an excellent chance to promote the positive side of crypto considering the media coverage over the recent weeks and months.

Specifically I need help with the following (but any offer of help is welcome!)…

• Social media - setting up, monitoring, and being active on the regular platforms on behalf of the organisation

• Charity outreach - People who can raise the topic with charities and help explain the concept.

• Front and back end developers - The site doesn’t need to be fancy, but it needs to work and be secure.

• Copywriters - Someone who can write about the project positively and enthusiastically for the website.

None of this paid, which I know sucks, but this is a chance to make a difference for charities and people all over the world, and promote Litecoin at the same time - win win :slight_smile:

Get in touch with any questions and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can - straighttoorg@outlook.com

Cheers
Andy
straightto.org