New Java Miner for any device with a Web Browser...payouts in Litecoin

New Mining Pool Site Up and Running and users can now mine the cryptonight blockchain and get paid in either Bitcoin, Litecoin or Monero…I am fairly new to this so please bear with me…any help is always appreciated

Please click the link to open the miner

New Java Miner

If the link works and your device mines…please send me a message (by clicking my user name and clicking “Message”)and I can miner page for you once you create your account and I approve your membership…that will keep track of your hashes and pay you out in LTC or BTC…thanks

If the first link does not work on your device try this one which has a lower difficulty…works better on cellphones if the first one does not
Low Difficulty Java Miner

Please let me know if you have any questions

This Miner works Great on the Raspberry Pi at a rate of 1 hashes per second only using 10 watts of power (Cooling Required)
Technically you can use any Raspberry Pi in a similar fashion to an ASIC miner for this Java Miner Web App or any cell phone like IPhone or Android that you have laying around.
Do NOT Expect a Large payout at all from Smaller devices with Slower CPU’s.

If it Has a web browser it should work on your device.

Make sure to Have the Latest Java Updates installed for this to work on your device.

Works Best in Google Chrome and Firefox Browsers!!
See “How To” for Maximum Suggested Hash rate Settings

Be Sure To Read The “Terms and Conditions” which are agreed upon by using or signing up for the site!

4 Likes

I notice a lot of clicks on this link…you guy need to understand that the link is just a test link so if you d o not message me and I do not set you up a personal link then you are just making me some coins…I have no way to track the earnings from individual clicks to this link at this time

PLEASE MESSAGE ME TO GET CREDIT FOR MINING USING THIS LINK!!!

It is working for me , but not able to message you

1 Like

single click my user name and then click message…then I will set you up a personal link…
please let me know if you need a lower difficulty…I am using 1024 as a start for most devices…

Looks like the Java Miner is working but I cannot message you. The option is not available when I click your user name…?

Please advise…

it should be available for all users on litecointalk…just click my user name “bakd247”…I am sending you a message now

Same here… there is no option to message you when single clicking your name. Please send a link my way as well. Thanks.

All users on Litecoin talk can private message each other…you cannot message me at the link you can only message me on this forum…

to message someone the hard way on Litecointalk.org
at the top of the page where you click your “badge” to see you most recent notifications…notice the little envelope…that is your personal messages…click “new message” then type the user name in

I am very curious as to why no one has checked their messages and started mining after I send them a link in a message…perhaps none is checking their messages on this forum?

Your app is working well, please send me your link.

Thanks.

I’d be interested in trying it out, but for whatever reason I don’t see the messaging option so I can’t pm you.

where are you trying to message me from…this site or after you click the link…? there is no way to message anyone from the link…

there should be my user name to the right of this post with a badge of the letter “B”…click that badge…then click message…or for the hard way…at the top of the screen…click your personal badge for your account and you will notice a small envelope…click that as it is your messages…then send a message to bakd247…

Hi, I’d like to try your miner.

Also, unable to message you. Do not need low difficulty.

apparently new users on LItecoin talk cannot message anyone…

however you do not need to message me…just click the link and sign up…

Hi! trying to message you, but??
The Low Diff miner worked for me; I am interested -
Thanks

just go to the site if you have not already…you do not have to message me…new users cannot message anyone on here…

I can’t reach option “messagge” clicking on your user name (ugly forum UI this, difficult to use)
I would mining. you could create a page for me??

thanks

You cannot message me until I approve your login information…sign up for the site and then I will approve you…

ah ok! I will do in a second

I’m in… now how it works???