Opening my mining farm to the public

Looking for investors to help me Register for my Securities and Broker Licences so i can start providing Public Services for LItecoin…One of my goals for this is to be working with or in competition with BitPay or other Debit card Services by offering a Litecoin Loadable Debit Card and LiteWallet for Mobile Devies…gotta do all the legal stuff first though…let me know if anyone is interested…thanks

Hey there… i’m relatively new to litecoin… I haven’t got a clue what it would take to do some solo mining, besides minig thru coinpot… with my laptop, i don’t want to burn up my graphics card… but i do what i can… but thats what i would like to be doing and marketing for Litecoin…Please talk in plain english, i don’t understand tech talk…down to learn…

you need specialized hardware to mine litecoin solo or with a pool…your laptop cpu will not earn anything mining litecoin directly…an ASIC is the only way to directly mine liteocin with a pool or solo…

however I do run a pool that uses a cpu to mine Monero and I payout in litecoin monero or bitocin…
https://adecminingpool.wixsite.com/miner
feel free to go to the site and then go to litecoin.org.(link on my homepage or just type it in your address bar)
…download a wallet…run it and let it completely sync with the network…

then after the wallet is finished syncing the blockchain…click the “receive” button and send me your new payout address…
once I build your page all you have to do to mine is log in and push start and I pay you as you reach your set payout minimum you desire…
(currently the minimum payout is 0.001 Litecoins per 20 Million Hashes)