Portfolio for tracking LTC (Litecoin) owned coins + all other crypto coins

First of all: proud owner of 73 LTC here. And after 2 months of suffering I’m finally 6% over buy price. So keep these rates up! This is a good sign for me.

Anyway… .

We have created website-based cryptocurrency portfolio, that allows anybody follow owned LTC and other main altcoins.

http://www.coinparator.com/ (free cryptocurrency portfolios)

TL;DR: Submit number of owned coins and their buy price. Website will track current rates + calculate gains/loses/profits + generate chart. If you own more than a 1 coin it’s a must. Since it will give you instant overview over you cryptocurrency investment and assets.

A few points:

• free (fully, for everybody)
  • anonymous (not even email required)
  • easy (just submit 2 values)
  • ads (there’s a single ad banner, nothing more)

Coinparator supports LTC (Litecoin):

Feel free to contact me with any suggestions how to make Coinparator better. Report any bugs or problems, that you’re facing while using it. And you’re also welcome to post feedback (both positive/negative welcome).

Post it either here into this topic, to my Private message or contact me via mail.

Thanks a lot! And keeps these LTC rates up!

Sorry, new users can only put one image in a post. :imp: Sorry, I have to split it into new replies.

Portfolio overview, you can see here current rates, number of owned coins, original buy price, current price and profits:

Generated charts. Coinparator generates 7 different charts for every tracked portfolio.

Any replies, suggestions or general opinions are welcome.