Silver Toned Litecoin Lapel Pins! $10USD (LTC Payments Only)

Hey, I still have a few of these. I created these in 2013 along with some bitcoin ones.

These are super high quality and measure 1" round perfect for lapels, jackets or backpacks.

I accept LTC and will ship anywhere in the world. USA shipping is Free, INT please add $12

If you are interested message me!

I have them on etsy also:
This item is unavailable - Etsy?

Wow! Do you have Bitcoin lapel pins?

Hi Lorris,

Visit The Official Litecoin Foundation Shop

We have special edition cufflinks which might interest you.

Cheers,

Hey your pin looks really cool I’m even thinking of buying it because the price is quite reasonable and besides it reminds me of my grandfather. When I was little he loved to show me his collection of pins and these memories are so dear to me! After his death I continued his collection and buy pins from a good online store with various kinds of pins.

Awesome lapel pins: https://www.pinmakers.com

it’s really nice idea

Hey, your pin looks really cool I’m even thinking of buying it because the price is quite reasonable and besides it reminds me of my grandfather. When I was little he loved to show me his collection of pins and these memories are so dear to me! After his death, I continued his collection and buy pins from a good online store with various kinds of pins. They make nice products, check them out pinmakers.com.