Status van LCC?

LCC did professional work by creating LCC. Litecoin holder got there LCC 10 to 1. SEEMS TO BE NOT A SCAM?? My question is: Why is it impossible to sell them? Why has LCC been blocked by all other dealers?? Where does the money come from? How do they survive financially?. Anyone predictor quality???

Al my problems are resolved, Got al my LCC!. What to do with the first Litecoin wallet ???

The reason why nobody is answering your post is probably because your questions do not make any sense.
First of all you can sell LCC. Check LCC official site for a list of exchanges. Second, LCC is not blocked or anything. And I don’t know what you mean with “predictor quality”.
Then you say your problems are resolved but afaik you didn’t describe your problem in the first place :slight_smile:

MarcJ, There isn’t any exchange where you can sell your litecoin cash coins. LCC maybe not blocked but you can’t buy them ( maybe still on Yobit ) and you can’t sell them anywhere. !!

Predictor quality: something such as an event or fact that enables you to say what will happen in the future.
Many people on this site asking how to get your cash coins, as I did. So if you want to know it too, ask me…
Before you are going to judge any answer here, be sure you know it by yourself!
(excuse for my english, it is not my native language.)
Its true you are the only one answering my post. How come?
I think my questions and answers do make any sense now: for you! If you have the list of exchanges give it to me if you don’t mind. :slight_smile:

There are multiple exchanges accepting deposits and withdrawals. Just check litecoinca.sh website.