Survey to see your awareness of a unique trading game

Hey litecoin users I am a representative for an exciting crypto game. I writing this post to see what your Awareness/ Perception of crypto collider would be.
Also Cryptocollider would like to know if there is something that you do not fully understand or have questions not covered in the FAQ. We wish to improve and have a better understanding what can possibly make this easier to understand for users like you.
We would love to know what you all currently think of our unique Crypto game, and to help us better understand where improvement is needed. We do believe that you the user, define how we can be better.
Another thing that is important for us to share; if there is a Developer and/or community leader of Litecoin that would be interested in a cross promotion, we are having monthly tournaments and hope to create teams and sponsored players for each coin type.
We will also be doing promotions of your team on different forums as well to help with awareness around your coin. Each tournament will have a prize-pool and videos made to show the game and the winners that we and each team can use to create publicity and support for the next tournament to be larger.
We wish to make this unique game reach its potential and be the first team vs team, coin vs. coin e-sport in the crypto currency space. We can help co-fund / sponsor your team and promote all coins/brands involved to a wider audience. This can help create awareness and visibility for your coin while also providing extra utility and liquidity.
With all this said, I thank you for your time, and If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to write it down here or on our official facebook support groupe. We will respond shortly