Trade cryptocurrencies, futures, options and binary options on a single site

We just relaunched our brand new exchange COINUT (Coin Ultimate Trading). Our cryptocurrency trading fee rate is super low: maker 0%, taker 0.1%. To support Litecoin development, I also decide to donate half of our commission fees made from LTC/BTC trading to Litecoin Foundation. Please register now. No KYC is needed.

why would a dev of litecoin support such toxic products (which are bad enough in the fiat world) to the crypto world?

Don’t know why it’s toxic. I know it’s kind of exotic. It all depends on how you use it.

i do appologise if my earlier posts seems like too much of a personal attack.

as for toxic pretty much anyone in the market knows, alot of the trading options available are toxic for markets of all kinda.
bad enough in real world markets going against the whole reasoning of the markets, and only exist for peoples greed, so for me where crypto is an escape from the bs on real markets, you bring those things here.

“Don’t know why it’s toxic. I know it’s kind of exotic. It all depends on how you use it.” is like a heroin dealer saying he didn’t know heroin was bad, and it depends how you use it.

Xinxi, maybe i always get off on the wrong foot when talking to you. we obviously think very different, but i like to ask you; “what do you thinks the whole purpose of p2p currency is?”