Why I Sold All My LTC Just Now :(

I wonder what you are thinking about right now with Litecoin almost $200.

Not trying to be a jerk here but, you probably like most of us have seen the growth of these coins in the past 2-3 months. I can’t imagine how you are kicking yourself knowing that you have 200 coins and the value now is more than $300.

I think in general for most folks starting to invest, we tend to be emotional. Sometimes, you have to do a little more research and try to understand what you are investing in. :beers:

Bet you really want to kick yourself now?

When investing without having news before everyone else hold for 6 months to 2 year me personally sold all my .75btc and jump on the ltc train at 300 no regrets

crypto is all about faith! stop being investors & start becoming believers and you shall be rewarded!

thus spoke maitreya… :joy:

Now I’m sure you wish you had not sold ,with lite coin at close too 300 per coin lol

yeah 200 ltc would be 48k right now…

If you would have held your coins you would have made $300 off each one.

Poor sod gave up to quick.

So, with LTC between 100 and 200, how do you feel now?
Investing in anything is not for the faint of heart.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

REGRETS NOW $200+. I sold 1000 like you at 2017 Summer time when it was $16, well never again will I sell holding for my retirement now building back up barely 200 ltc and won’t spend I got lucky and found a nice portion of them on old computer and bought at $1-2 bucks so its all win and my 1000ltc loss was a learning lesson.

Just another lesson, when Bitcoin was $1000 and fell to $110 range, that also was a lesson I sold all and bought a car, back in 2014 should of never done that, same car now worth over 1.2million if I didn’t get scared and sell.

Follow the charts see people yearly its the same ups and downs, early in the year is always the lows, end of the years its always the highs.

I should of learned after 4-5 years…now I take it serious as with the down times I walked away and didn’t trade buy or save…now I will do CRYPTO and coins solid as a career and won’t stop for the next few years, this should secure retirement and help my family!

hello im new ,im italian boy and why i sold all my ltc just now?