Author Topic: pool X.eu and Scrypt miner  (Read 1941 times)

Offline martinlivet

pool X.eu and Scrypt miner
« on: March 25, 2013, 06:27:10 PM »
Hi Everyone!

Im new to all this so forgive me if this is just some stupid mistake i´ve made.
Started a profile at http://pool-x.eu
When first used scryptMiner (downloaded from the pool X site) to connect i got: "Couldn't connect. Try checking your username and password."
And today its even worse,. when i press "start mining" it just goes straigt to "Miner stopped"..

I´ve of course checked and nothing seems wrong. Tried different ports and tried to search all over the net for answers with no luck..

I use Litecoin wallet to get the adress and the blockchain. Also tried to mine with the wallet but there i get "Miner failed to start. Make sure you have the minerd executable and libraries in the same directory as Litecoin-Qt."  Wich i have as far as i understand.

Should say i use Windows 7 -64 bit.

Also i´ve seen in other litecoin mining guides that you should configure the Litecoin.conf file,. but it didnt say that at the "getting started" page i followed at pool-x.eu that used the scryptMiner program...

Any help much appreciated

like 2-3 days of work here with no luck so could really need some assistance   :P

Peace

Offline martinlivet

Re: pool X.eu ,. still problems on android
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 07:40:25 PM »
Also tried different miners for android and i get similar problems. "Authentication error",. where can i get some help with connecting to Pool-X? As far as i can see from different forums and the pool-x website nothing is wrong with the pool atm,. but i cant get hold of any users or even some FAQ page,..??

Offline martinlivet

Re: pool X.eu and Scrypt miner
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 07:45:06 PM »
Got passed the last problem with Litecoin Wallet but now i get the same problem as in every other miner "Couldn't connect. Please check your username and password." And there is of course nothing wrong with any of them so i have no idea,.

Anyone recognize this problem?

Offline martinlivet

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 08:03:40 PM »
Also tried the notroll.in pool,. same problem?! Both from Litecoin wallet and an android miner,. "Check your username and password" and "Connection problem"..

::)

Offline martinlivet

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 09:00:40 PM »
Solved it,. just a stupid mistake  ;D

Offline mepaulus

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 02:57:26 PM »
Solved it,. just a stupid mistake  ;D

Can you say how you solved it because i'm stuck with the "check user name ....." thing.
Bitcoin 1PYFk1eKFhKd6UA1Gp5wkusd63mTdshpqP

Litecoin LSLdoGJgJNPMkD9rsCrYdqEf9pvtLAhVd3