Author Topic: [MINING] [PPLNS] [0% FEE] - burnside's Litecoin Mining Pool - LTC.KATTARE.COM  (Read 14317 times)

Offline burnside

On the Pool Stats page, the Current Block, Last Block Found and Last 10 Blocks Found links are broken. They go to non-existent websites or to the Bitcoin block explorer.

Perhaps you could use:
http://explorer.litecoin.net/

Good call.  Didn't realize abe.liteco.in was gone.  Got 'em all updated.

Thanks!
kattare.com  - web hosting, dedicated servers
ltc.kattare.com  - ltc mining pool
litecoinglobal.com - ltc virtual stock exchange

New Zeus Lightning 72 Mh/s = $0.138 Kh/s ASICPlus coming soon
New Gridseed Blade 5.2 Mh/s = $0.325 Kh/s ASICPLlusShipping 5/31/2014 from USA
NEED MORE? Paid advertisement by ASICPlus.com

Offline jkaechler

I am new to this whole mining thing, and i have 3 workers up and running.
but how does one set up the payment address?  I cant seem to find much detail on it,  i assume i must be missing something obvious.

I downloaded the litecoin wallet client, but it just says "syncing with network? and something like a quarter million blocks to go.
Tip Jar:
LKQDyNzHGz4nD3qYUuhJPCm8nq66Jtfj5d

Offline burnside

but how does one set up the payment address?  I cant seem to find much detail on it,  i assume i must be missing something obvious.

I downloaded the litecoin wallet client, but it just says "syncing with network? and something like a quarter million blocks to go.

Have you used the bitcoin client before?

It can take a while to download the entire blockchain.

Online Carnth

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Litecoin Association Member
  • Litecoin Association

You are doing it the right way.

The first time "sync" can take hours and hours, no mater how fast your internet connection is--but faster internet does help.

You can click on the "Receive Coins" tab at the top. Your LTC address will be in there. I think you don't even need to wait for the sync to complete.
Just copy and paste that as your payment address.

However, you won't be able to send any coins until the sync is complete.

Offline vivekn

Your mining pool site appears to be down. Is it a temporary thing, or are you permanently shutting it down? I was thinking of hooking up an AWS node to your pool

Offline burnside

Your mining pool site appears to be down. Is it a temporary thing, or are you permanently shutting it down? I was thinking of hooking up an AWS node to your pool

It's been a rough day for the pool server.  :)  In this case it looks like the http server needed a kick.

Cheers.

Offline silver rush

Is the site still down?
My CPU won't mine at all today..

Offline zferocenex

my miners are connected to your pool and seem to be working fine, but i can't get to the website to view anything because it's down, but when do you expect it to come back up? Also am I actually getting credit for whats being mined currently or not?

Offline coinsolo

Website down but is pool ok?
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2013, 03:25:21 PM »
I am happy that I transferred my LTC yesterday before the site went down.  My miners stumbled a few a hours ago but they appear to be working now.  I too am hoping that I am getting credit for their work.  I think it is important to keep the hashrate up so I am still mining away.

Offline coinsolo

The site is back up and the mining work has been fully credited!!  Burnside is a class act all the way!!

Offline gotkilled

i'm getting an awful lot of rejected (unknown-work), is there any reason why? 

Offline Jimpyone

Is the pool down The website won't connect,what going on with it?

Offline jkaechler

Burnside's pool is such a better pool,  when it works....  Seems dead today.
Also, Burnside, when can you implement stratum?  My learning curve has taken me to a statum proxy on one fairly weak file server box with my small herd of machines pushing a collective 400 kh/s behind it.

Thats all working good, but i dont like the other pools as much.  Wemineltc.com particularly has low low payout rate.

It would be great if your pool can go stratum by the time my new 7850 gpu arrives..
I would even voluntarily set my donation rate a bit higher.....
Tip Jar:

Offline fuegox

Hello im so noob, why people are talking about stratum servers? What is that? How its work ?

Offline jkaechler

Alternately.  Is there a proxy other than the stratum one?  One of my problems seemed to be network traffic with 4 pc's trying to talk over the same port to the same website. 

I guess the question is, is there a proxy like stratum.proxy, but for the normal litecoin protocoll?

Also, ltc.kattare.com is back up.  At least the website is working again from my ipad at work.
Tip Jar: