Author Topic: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot for BTC-e and Bitstamp [Main topic]  (Read 19632 times)

Offline haasonline

• Developer
    • Haasonline
Haasonline Simple Trade Bot For BTCe

Introduction
I started this topic here to promote and discuss (my) the haasonline simple trading bot. The simple trading bot is a bot created for the BTCe exchange to speculate on all available crypto currencies of BTCe. This topic here is mend to discuss the trading bot itself. How its works, that is works, what about improvements and stuff like that.

Please keep in mind this is a simple trading bot. I am working on a lot more advanced one. This advanced one is not for sale yet and is still in its prototype stage. I will not disclose any detailed information on it at this moment. However depending on the success of the software sales of the simple trade bot i will continue my work on the advanced one. This simple bot must remain... well simple and to the point.

Warning
Please be aware there are already spotted some scam versions of the Haasonline simple trading bot. Please do not fall for them, they are most likely API and secret key stealers and the scammers can do a lot of harm with this keys. If you buy or download this copies and start using it you will put your own coins at risk. There is only 1 valid version and that one can only be bought from Haasonline. Again, this is for your own safety, not mine!

Earnings from the bot(s)
If you speculate on crypto currency you know there is a risk involved. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. When you use this simple trade bot the risk of losing coins is set to a minimum (by default). However this will also affect the earnings, if the risk is low the profit will be low to because low risks are taken. So everything depend on the parameters you enter into the trading bot and also how the currency evolve during time. There is no golden rule to say this will work or this will work. You can discuss the best settings here if you like, however i can not give any advice on it.

The parameters make the bot also operate in a unique way. This way if a lot of people are using this simple bot the effect on the exchange is always unique.

Please be fair to me
I have invested a lot of time for developing this trading bot. I also put some other people to work to help me to support this software. Please be fair to me and keep this software for your self if you have bought it. Also please respond as fair as possible in this topic. Like i stated before i am only interested in earning some coins for my work and helping the community. This sounds unlikely these days, but its true. The only thing is asking is to be fair when you respond. It is really hard for me to show everybody i am not a scam like the other bots.

Help me
You can also help me a little. Please keep a eye out for scams that appear of my software. Notify the administrators and me if you see them. I having already a hard time fighting the scam versions and to keep my name clear. Any help is welcome for me (and the entire community in the end).

Check my work
If you have bought this bot you are free to analyse it fully the way you like. I already received some reports of people using this simple bot in a sandbox and/or second BTCe account. I fully support this. Please analyse all the web traffic generated by this bot, everything you want to keep your mind a ease. Be sure to post your finding also in this topic, you will be helping me and others by telling your findings.

I will not publish the source code yet. It will be for sale later on and i will give it to some people later on for reviewing. The mean reason i do not release the source code is to prevent hackers to get my software and because the simple bot is the base for the advanced bot i am working on. As soon as the advanced bot is ready for publishment i will also release the source code for the simple bot.

Edit: I have created a new section on my website where i sell the APIs which i use to power this bot. Those APIs are available in open-source (for developers) against a little price. This will enable everybody to build i bot like i did. I did not release the main source of the simple bot yet, just to be on the safe. But it will be released later on.

Promotion
I really, really want to prove i am not a scam and my software is valid. Therefore i send my trade bot to some forum members already to let them evaluate it. I will post there review (link) here as soon as they become available.

[Links to reviews will be added here]

Because this is not the only forum i am active with my promotion, please take a look at the websites listed below to. There you will find more information about my software and maybe the answers to questions you may have already.

My personal website www.haasonline.com
Main topic at the bitcoin forum
Old topic here where i requested testers (Written in Dutch)

Special promotion on the BitCoinTalk forum
I will reward the first people who have bought the bot and post there findings in this topic. I will give a cashback of 33% of the price in return for a fair responce in this topic. Be quick if you want to make use of this promotion stunt, it is limited the the first people only as a promotion.

Availability
The simple trade bot can already be bought aldo i am still developing. That the bot(s) works has been proven already multiple times by me and the testers, however i am still making minor changes to it to improve its stability and to enhance its usability. As you may have read, if you have bought this bot and you are a registered user then you will receive updates automatically by mail. The same already applies to the reviewers/testers of my software.

To order the bot you have to send a mail to simplebot [at] haasonline [dot] com The automated system will read you mail and return a mail with instructions back. Please follow these instructions and you will receive the bot as soon as possible. All orders will also be checked by hand. The automated system is brand new and not fully tested therefore we do a manual checkup before the software is send to you. You can be sure you have the software within 24-hours.

Please PM me if anything goes wrong with your order.

The price for this bot is set to 0.6 BTC

Money back
I will not honor any request for money back. The simple bot is sold as it is, fully at your own risk. You get support and updates for the price you have paid. If the bot does not work properly i will have a look at it and try to fix it. However, if you are asking you coins back because you can not get the bot to work good for you i can not help you. The is a decision i made because i can never ever guarantee you will get rich from this bot. Everything depends on how the currency evolves and the parameters entered by the bot. It just like speculation done by hand, there are never any guaranties you will make profit.

And yes i use my bot too, but i will not share my personal settings. I take wins and losses everyday, if i share my settings i will get complains about the losses, i can not afford that.

Request to admins
Please contact me if i am doing something wrong or if you have your doubts about my software. Give me a way to prove i am real, do not directly close this topic. I am already having a hard time fighting the scams of my software and others on the internet.

BTW Sorry for my poor English. Please remember i am a developer, my talent is in software languages and logic not in spoken languages or advertisement. I am open for improvements or suggestions.

--------------------------

Edit: I have rewritten the openings topic.

Edit: The full help (which explains a lot about the screenshot) is now online available. Here you can read how the bots work on the currency. Go to my website to read it.

Edit: I have removed the text about the source code because the source code is now also available at my website.

Edit: I release the BTCe API sources on my website. Anybody interested can download them for free at my website.

Edit: At the bitcointalk forum i already got 3 confirmed buyers for my software. They used my promotion on there forum. ;) 
Check it for yourself!

Edit: I updates the screenshot so the features i have build in the mean time are visible now.

Edit: The software has been updated to version 0.8.6.0 beta and Bitstamp is now also supported.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 09:08:43 PM by haasonline »
Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com
BTC: 1pHzA5CNKe1kPrsqGtnsLuqBhCAX1hfPK

Offline Fallout

Re: Haasonline BTC-e Simple Trade Bot [Test version]
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 02:40:59 PM »
As far as I can see, there is no real advantage of this bot at the moment. I could both, place sell and buy order at BTC-e at the given prices ... Are those values changing dynamically or sth? Or are there only real features in future builds?

I am interested in testing, but don't see a point at the current version ;)
BTC: 18b4FuDzMJnaaZK63tm5vLULUGd3YwSLu
LTC: LRr9CTjQxUo4nvW5UMWz2jMwBHJAKLvreR
FTC: 6hMioPvuzexjcNWJHuhqEySTzF3TiWLUBp
BBQ: bQRPD59v1aqvQAM7knuo7CG9QtiamnUjZi

Offline haasonline

• Developer
    • Haasonline
Re: Haasonline BTC-e Simple Trade Bot [Test version]
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 02:53:18 PM »
-
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 11:34:54 AM by haasonline »

Offline wally40

Re: Haasonline BTC-e Simple Trade Bot [1.0A]
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 03:14:55 PM »
I am beginning in the trading market and would be interested. Day job is an IT guy so I could hopefully give better info if something goes wrong with the software.

Offline haasonline

• Developer
    • Haasonline
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 03:23:26 PM »
-
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 11:35:10 AM by haasonline »

Offline omik

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 07:50:58 PM »
 :-\
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 03:26:50 PM by omik »

Offline haasonline

• Developer
    • Haasonline
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 10:03:59 PM »
Funny, the first fake version of my trade bot was detected on this forum. Does my bot already get famous?

Thanks community for removing that topic so soon. :)

@omik:
Be patient, testing takes time. ;)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 11:35:30 AM by haasonline »

Offline haasonline

• Developer
    • Haasonline
Haasonline Simple Trade Bot for BTC-e [Main topic]
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2013, 09:54:36 AM »
-
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 03:22:08 PM by haasonline »

Offline haasonline

• Developer
    • Haasonline
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2013, 09:56:35 AM »
-
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 03:22:31 PM by haasonline »

Offline Chuck Finley

Re: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot for BTC-e [Main topic]
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2013, 10:34:21 AM »
While I can't say for certain that this isn't legitimate, this is virtually identical to the "trading bot scam" that has been run all over BTC people before and it has happened here too.

For anyone who doesn't know, here's a post with a bunch of links to the scam posts:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208095.0

Here's one from this forum:

https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,2909.msg23896.html#msg23896

So anyone considering putting money into this might want to be extra cautious.

LTC: LchuckfK3g2tHrdAv8CDTUSJpZjbBSk66m

Offline haasonline

• Developer
    • Haasonline
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2013, 11:28:17 AM »
I simply dare you to try it. And please be so fair to post your findings at this forum. I know about the scams, but this is the real deal. I can assure you that. And like i said, reviews will come. I have invited some people who are longer at this forum to test my bot. They have tested it in several ways like running sandboxed, monitoring all the communication traffic and all. I also send my bot to other people of other forums like the bitcoin forum. They will all confirm my bot really works, just wait for them if you are scared this is a scam.

And i know there are scams out there who have copied my bot, but that are the real scams. Do not get fooled by them, you will be at high risk if you fall for it. I am the only (and true developer) of this simple trade bot.

BTW I agree with you for being cautious. That is a smart thing to do. During the testing people also created a second trade account at BTCe (at least that is what i have been told). I can only agree to this.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 11:35:54 AM by haasonline »

Offline Chuck Finley

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2013, 11:32:35 AM »
Alright I have a question then - you say:

Price
The price is set to 0.6 BTC per copy of the software. You can call this high but remember you will be able to make (a lot of) money or coins using this software. This way you can earn the entire price back. This part has been proven by myself and by the testers.

I'm no financial guy but it seems to me that the purpose of this bot is to automatically take advantage of trade opportunities quickly before humans are able to. That's how this program makes money, correct?

If so, why are you selling it? If you have "proven" that it works and you can easily make back the entire price, where is the benefit for you? You get a little bit of money (since the program apparently can make much more) but every copy of this software you sell means that's one more person out there competing with you for fast trades. So if this is real software it would appear to be counter-productive for you to sell this program.

Like I said I'm no financial guy so if you can explain that discrepancy I'd appreciate it!
LTC: LchuckfK3g2tHrdAv8CDTUSJpZjbBSk66m

Offline haasonline

• Developer
    • Haasonline
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2013, 12:21:22 PM »
I'm no financial guy but it seems to me that the purpose of this bot is to automatically take advantage of trade opportunities quickly before humans are able to. That's how this program makes money, correct?

I have included the answer to your question at my FAQ.

The short answer: The simple bot takes his advantage out of trading 24-hours a day. It is not faster then humans, it depends on trades made by other humans. Orders can be delayed because of this, but there is a safety build in to prevent the bot from proceeding with trading.

If so, why are you selling it? If you have "proven" that it works and you can easily make back the entire price, where is the benefit for you? You get a little bit of money (since the program apparently can make much more) but every copy of this software you sell means that's one more person out there competing with you for fast trades. So if this is real software it would appear to be counter-productive for you to sell this program.

I have included the answer to your question at my FAQ.

The short answer: I am a software developer and i do not own a lot of coins. If thought this would be a nice way to earn some coins. My bot seems to be the first real working bot for BTCe available on the internet. The profit made by the bot is depending on a lot of data, for example how the bots are configured and how the currency evolves during time. It is really hard to say how much you can earn. However, like i stated tests shows you will be able to earn the entire price back of the bot. This has been confirmed by testers that uses a lot of coins in the trade bot. I guess this will be visible in the reviews of the testers which will be available later.

Edit:
I updated the text because i included it into my FAQ of the software.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 11:45:05 AM by haasonline »

Offline haasonline

• Developer
    • Haasonline
Re: Haasonline BTC-e Simple Trade Bot [Main topic]
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2013, 11:16:52 AM »
I recently added some schemes to explain how the logic of my simple trade bot has been build up. If you are intrested in my software i recommend to take a look at these documents, this gives you a better understanding how i programmed the bot(s) and how the reasoning is done in detail.

www.haasonline.com/downloads/CheckProfitSafety.pdf
www.haasonline.com/downloads/TradeAmount.pdf
www.haasonline.com/downloads/RSITradeLogic.pdf
www.haasonline.com/downloads/HighLowBotLogic.pdf
www.haasonline.com/downloads/PollLogic.pdf

I will add more documents in time. For now i have to help some people getting started with the software.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 11:40:50 AM by haasonline »

Offline T4rQu1N

Re: Haasonline BTC-e Simple Trade Bot [Main topic]
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2013, 01:54:27 PM »
Hi Stephan,

I'd very much like to test this out, so I have sent you 0.6BTC as advertised in the email. Look forward to posting my findings back here afterwards (though I am away on holiday for 2 weeks from Friday!).

Regards,

T4