Hi AllUPDATED: 05/26/2013:
Updated the below guide to show how to send the lump sum coins to the same account as the fractional coins account. Basically sending lots of small coins to yourself into a bigger coin for 0 transaction fees. Bigger coins are easier to transfer with drastically less fee. This method is easier, just noticed it after a couple of people stared using the application like this.
Just wanted to lets you guys know about a program I created to takes and consolidate all those small p2pool payments into lump sums and do it without any fees if your blocks are old enough.
There is a 1.5% Developer donation amount for using this application, much smaller than the 5-20% fees for transferring coins from a p2pool account.Requirements:
1) Windows System (physical or VMware) with .NET 4 or higher
2) Linux System (physical or VMware)Step by Step:
1) On your Linux system build litecoind
Fastest way : https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,43.0.html
2) Download the zip Litecoin Dust Settler https://github.com/TheGreatGooo/Litecoin-Dust-Settler/archive/master.zip
the exe is in the bin / Release folder http://www.mediafire.com/download/kh3utrt67japtab/LitecoinDustSettler.zip
3) Copy your existing wallet.dat (the wallet with the litecoins you want to merge) file to the Linux systems ~/.litecoin directory
4) Edit ~/.litecoin/litecoin.conf file on the so that it looks like below:
5) start litecoind on the Linux system:
litecoind -disablesafemode -debug -daemon
6) Wait for the Linux system to sync up 100%
7) Start Litecoin Dust Settler.exe
8 ) Fill in the send to account field your litecoin address
9 ) Fill in the Wallet Password field with the password of the litecoin wallet in the Linux system
10) Fill in the address field like so:
http://[ip address of Linux system]:10333/
you can find your ip on Linux by typing ifconfig in terminal
for example if my Linux system has a ip address of 192.168.13.143 this field would behttp://192.168.13.143:10333/
11) Fill in the RPC User field with "user" and RPC Password filed with "password"
12) Hit Test RPC, it should return a popup box with the version number and other info. If you get a error message make sure you check you installation and firewall settings
-------Once everything is setup you wont have to repeat steps 1-12-------------
13) Next hit "Get List" This will retrieve and sort automatically all your coins based on most probably for free transaction.
14) Now you should have a table of data in the bottom part of the screen use the shift key and the white box to the left of every row to select multiple rows that you want to combine, best to start out with the top 20 or so.
15) Next hit check selected. This will give you transaction estimates based on the selected rows, the only thing that matters here is the Free? label. The Free? Label tells you weather the transaction you select can be considered as free. If the label reads True then keep increasing the number of rows, until you get to a point where Free? results in False. Then select one less row so that it reads True. Basically you want to select as many rows as possible such that it results in True. Please note, I did not add a check to make sure a free transaction is possible so you can try to send any combination of coins for free. The lower the priority the longer the transaction will take to commit. If the Free label is True then the transaction will process within the next 1-2 blocks.
16) Next hit Create Transaction
17) Then hit Unlock Wallet after this step you must complete the next steps within 60 seconds or start over from Create Transaction
18) Hit Sign Transaction
19) Verify the Amount label and the dev donation current set at 1.5%, to support to this project.
20) Hit Send Transaction
21) Finally lock WalletScreen Cap:
Selecting multiple rows into a single transaction:Sample Transactions:http://ltc.block-explorer.com/tx/e90dc8bcdef14f7a3847cf045a00d1e59b8c96cbde1bc90dcd6efdae34ae1355http://ltc.block-explorer.com/tx/b3b2c96e99950fcfd678ef791069531922459edf043a3b7894ffa55568fb5e47
Low priority transaction example: Took 10-15 blocks for the transaction to commit.http://ltc.block-explorer.com/tx/63baca32c4d08084b90e99a3ed78cab52aa37979a1673088965c15524062f03c
This is nothing new, lots of people have been doing it, I've just made it a little bit less technical.
Let me know if any one has any issues.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.