There's lots left on the TODO list: http://litecoinglobal.com/
But the system is ready to take some trades. Early adopters benefit from being able to create assets on the cheap, and from being able to purchase shares in the exchange itself.Litecoin Global currently supports:
* Trade STOCKS, BONDS, & FUTURES.
* Receive email confirmations of your trades!
* Create your own security for just 1500 LTC.
* OAuth 1.0a Trade API.
* Per-transaction fee of 0.2%.
* Simple, easy to learn interface.
* JSON API for security values and history.
* Only LTC exchange you can own shares in.
* Google Authenticator 2-factor authentication support.
* Withdrawal fee of 0.1 LTC per transaction. (to cover fees the litecoin client automatically adds.)
* Free transfer of LTC between accounts.
* Free transfer of Assets between accounts.
* Dividend scheduler. Plan your future dividends where your shareholders can publicly see them.
Visit us at http://litecoinglobal.com
Edits/Adds:The API is up!
FAQ Entry here: https://www.litecoinglobal.com/faq?tab=tab5
I wrote a super-simple demo client. You can try it out in test mode here: https://www.litecoinglobal.com/burnside-exchange-client/
Download the demo code here: https://www.litecoinglobal.com/dl/burnside-exchange-client_0.8.zip
Account API Configuration page here: https://www.litecoinglobal.com/account?tab=tab4
Anyone familiar with OAuth 1.0 & PHP should be able to get it up and going in no time. (Eg: Twitter is OAuth 1.0.)