Author Topic: [WTS] Up to 30 1/10 oz silver coins for LTC  (Read 1590 times)

Offline John Galt

• "Who is John Galt?"
[WTS] Up to 30 1/10 oz silver coins for LTC
« on: November 24, 2012, 02:19:44 AM »

I am selling the 1/10 oz. .999 fine silver rounds shown above. If you are interested, send me a PM. There are 40 30 available.

Updated 12/12/12
Price: 48 LTC each

Shipping is extra. Standard shipping costs to U.S.:
1 - 5: First Class letter - 5.7 LTC
6 - 15: First Class letter - 8.2 LTC
16 - 25: First Class Parcel - 25 LTC
26 - 30: First Class Parcel - 27 LTC

I am not responsible for lost or damaged mail. Other shipping options are available (for example, Registered Insured Priority Mail for 325 LTC).

Orders outside the U.S.: I will consider shipping outside the U.S., depending on what it takes to get the silver through customs.

Offline crazyearner

Re: Selling 1/10 oz silver coins for LTC
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 09:48:38 PM »
Is that 1 10th or 1.1oz silver and why cant you legaly call hem coins where they from ?

Offline odolvlobo

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 11:58:01 PM »
Is that 1 10th or 1.1oz silver and why cant you legaly call hem coins where they from ?

They can't be called coins because they are not money. I don't actually know if it is legal or not, but the correct term is round, and not coin.

Offline DiCE1904

• Donator
  • legit
    • LTCDice
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 04:08:17 AM »
They can't be called coins because they are not money. I don't actually know if it is legal or not, but the correct term is round, and not coin.

lol how is it not a coin. It is money, and can actually be used instead of fiat. Your point is invalid.

Offline odolvlobo

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2012, 04:59:48 AM »
lol how is it not a coin. It is money, and can actually be used instead of fiat. Your point is invalid.

I knew that I would get that response from somebody. Good luck spending your silver rounds at the grocery store.

Anyway, it's not my definition and I wasn't trying to make a point. I was just explaining the difference between a coin and a round.

Offline Saltyspitoon

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2012, 04:52:39 PM »
I knew that I would get that response from somebody. Good luck spending your silver rounds at the grocery store.

Anyway, it's not my definition and I wasn't trying to make a point. I was just explaining the difference between a coin and a round.

This is all slightly off topic, but still relevant somewhat I suppose. But yes, silver rounds become coins when distributed from a government mint. All generic (coming from a party other than a gov mint) coin shaped silver are called rounds.
Looking to buy Gems for LTC/BTC? http://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,50.0.html

How about delicious homemade chippies?
http://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,51.0.html

Offline Smoothie

• VIP Donator
  • Lealana Physical Litecoins - Silver/Brass
Re: [WTS] 1/10 oz silver coins for LTC
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2012, 06:54:40 PM »
I do not see the fineness of the silver nor the word silver nor the weight on either side of the coin.

Explanation?

Offline John Galt

• "Who is John Galt?"
Re: [WTS] Up to 30 1/10 oz silver coins for LTC
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2012, 02:37:51 AM »
The price of silver has dropped slightly so I have reduced the price. There are 30 of these coins left.

I think these are perfect for people with small amounts of LTC that are looking for something to buy with it. You don't have to buy all 30. Buy 1 or 2. Buy a dozen.

Offline crazyearner

Re: [WTS] Up to 30 1/10 oz silver coins for LTC
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2012, 09:39:24 PM »
I maybe buy them but atm am looking to get a loan to cover a few things so maybe after sorted that out. If wanting to sell try gumtree or craig list or even Ebay or put them on btctalk