Author Topic: I bought tons of LTC at $31 like 2 days ago before the crash.....  (Read 9449 times)

Offline litecoinninja

Re: I bought tons of LTC at $31 like 2 days ago before the crash.....
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2013, 03:33:33 PM »
if you say so.  I really recommend selling your whole life and going all in.  ???

Offline TheMage

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Hardcore Member
  • TheMagePool now in live open Beta!
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2013, 03:34:32 PM »
if you say so.  I really recommend selling your whole life and going all in.  ???

I....errr....ummm

Was that sarcasm? lol
TheMagePool is in open beta, look at the first post here for details! https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=14485.0

I no long accept tips, instead donate to one of these causes https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=16136.

Offline litecoinninja

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2013, 03:36:33 PM »
these things are like the egg and the chicken, the news starts stories when prices start swinging which creates more swinging. This is normal and fine.  Faking trades however is fraud and criminal.  Sad to say that if you bought at the high point you are a victim of chinese trading fraud.  I think the prices will go back up that high but not for quite some time and whilst there is little regulation in the trading sites this sort of manipultation will be common.

Offline finnthecelt

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2013, 03:40:06 PM »
http://thebitcoinnews.co.uk/2013/12/23/exchange-okcoin-accused-of-faking-data-while-huobi-circumvents-the-chinese-ban/   very possible.  I already explained, people were making fake trades with themselve at btcchina when the fees were zero percent.  This made it look like there were lots of buyers when in fact there were not.  Dont shoot the messanger.  Litecoins were never worth $40 it was manipulated chinese fake rubbish. The chinese fake everything, including there sales volumes and prices.

I wasn't contesting the chinese trades....
Please support the Litecoin dev team here https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,3874.0.html

Offline litecoinninja

« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2013, 03:43:01 PM »
http://thebitcoinnews.co.uk/2013/12/23/exchange-okcoin-accused-of-faking-data-while-huobi-circumvents-the-chinese-ban/   very possible.  I already explained, people were making fake trades with themselve at btcchina when the fees were zero percent.  This made it look like there were lots of buyers when in fact there were not.  Dont shoot the messanger.  Litecoins were never worth $40 it was manipulated chinese fake rubbish. The chinese fake everything, including there sales volumes and prices.

So you agree the price of bitcoin and litecoin is massivly manipulated?

Offline finnthecelt

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2013, 03:46:07 PM »

I agree they can be manipulated in the way you showed, but disagree that they are manipulated more so than silver and gold. That's all.
Please support the Litecoin dev team here https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,3874.0.html

Offline litecoinninja

« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2013, 03:49:54 PM »

I agree they can be manipulated in the way you showed, but disagree that they are manipulated more so than silver and gold. That's all.

I dont know enough about the gold and silver manipulation but common sense would say that when everyone tries to claim there paper gold a lot of people will be left with no chair when the music stops.  Those holding physical gold or silver will be very well off. Those with gold being held "securly" for them will be shit out of luck.   I trust no one with my money.

Offline keithers

« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2013, 06:04:23 PM »

I....errr....ummm

Was that sarcasm? lol

Lol!  That is atrocious advice if it wasn't sarcasm.   Definitely only invest money that would not change your life if it got cut in half or even worse.   If you will lose sleep over it at night if it loses 65% of its value in a matter of a few hours, don't invest it.    If you are looking to make instant purchases with the btc or ltc, then by all means, you have nothing to lose.   If you are looking at it as a long term investment vehicle, you have to view it as a high risk commodity...
"Buy when there's blood in the streets...even if the blood is your own." - Baron Rothschild

Offline litecoinninja

« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2013, 06:12:30 PM »

I....errr....ummm

Was that sarcasm? lol

Lol!  That is atrocious advice if it wasn't sarcasm.   Definitely only invest money that would not change your life if it got cut in half or even worse.   If you will lose sleep over it at night if it loses 65% of its value in a matter of a few hours, don't invest it.    If you are looking to make instant purchases with the btc or ltc, then by all means, you have nothing to lose.   If you are looking at it as a long term investment vehicle, you have to view it as a high risk commodity...

it was sarcasm, if you read the other comments...

Offline TheLiteCoinGuy

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2013, 06:19:16 PM »
seriously, anyone who is all in on this is likley to loose all their money.  If litecoin works then great you will be rich.  Theres a lot of competition and the chances are much higher that litecoin will not come out on top.  Just being realistic people, spread your bets.  Gold and silver looks cheap now. Of course only get physical gold you can posses

Gold and silver , two things that are heavily manipulated by the world's elite are great investments and yes Litecoin has serious competition , dodgecoin will overtake it any day now HAHAHA .Litecoin has zero competition every other coin is either premined , instamined or a joke coin.

Now the only real coin that might be  actually competition is zerocoin but since it will be opensource , the devs can just add it to bitcoin/litecoin therefore making zerocoin useless.

and I like how people can make predictions "seriously, anyone who is all in on this is likley to loose all their money" , how the Fook do you know what will happen in the future ? let alone what the price of Litecoin will be ?

i agree that Zerocoin will bringt something really new but i dont agree that BTC or LTC will add this feature. they will never do this. both will go mainstream and lose anonymity instead of preserve it. and also it wont be so easy to copy and paste that into one coin :) !

[ltc]

Yes zero coin is the only other coin i'm really looking forward to, there are a few alt coins with some promise and active developers but that remains to be seen.

I'm keeping a close watch on zerocoin as i plan to invest in it from day 1.

take a look here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=362468.msg3878992#msg3878992

[ltc]

Offline keithers

« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2013, 06:23:02 PM »
seriously, anyone who is all in on this is likley to loose all their money.  If litecoin works then great you will be rich.  Theres a lot of competition and the chances are much higher that litecoin will not come out on top.  Just being realistic people, spread your bets.  Gold and silver looks cheap now. Of course only get physical gold you can posses

Gold and silver , two things that are heavily manipulated by the world's elite are great investments and yes Litecoin has serious competition , dodgecoin will overtake it any day now HAHAHA .Litecoin has zero competition every other coin is either premined , instamined or a joke coin.

Now the only real coin that might be  actually competition is zerocoin but since it will be opensource , the devs can just add it to bitcoin/litecoin therefore making zerocoin useless.

and I like how people can make predictions "seriously, anyone who is all in on this is likley to loose all their money" , how the Fook do you know what will happen in the future ? let alone what the price of Litecoin will be ?

i agree that Zerocoin will bringt something really new but i dont agree that BTC or LTC will add this feature. they will never do this. both will go mainstream and lose anonymity instead of preserve it. and also it wont be so easy to copy and paste that into one coin :) !

[ltc]

Yes zero coin is the only other coin i'm really looking forward to, there are a few alt coins with some promise and active developers but that remains to be seen.

I'm keeping a close watch on zerocoin as i plan to invest in it from day 1.

take a look here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=362468.msg3878992#msg3878992

[ltc]

+1 on zerocoin.   How much do you plan on initially investing if you don't mind me asking?  Over a couple grand?
"Buy when there's blood in the streets...even if the blood is your own." - Baron Rothschild

Offline JayAce81

« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2013, 06:48:55 PM »

If zero coin works as intended, I can only see it being successful if it is pegged to the value of bitcoin so investment would be a null concept.
LTC: LY9uoas7CS6sPWpEbYLakyhtJxBwF111yS

Offline Piramida

« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2013, 11:12:44 PM »
hold it, it will go up, its just a beginning. I do have a friends all over globe, some of them high ranked bankers, all of them strongly believing that this is going to be long journey,  we all will see ups and downs.

Offline Nite69

« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2013, 11:32:16 PM »
You are gambling with faith. Listen to my advice: just use little bit of your money.

if I had it don't you think I would?

its cheaper to pay the power usage of the Nvidia cards then to buy each AMD card upfront anyway

you saw my calculations already, around $70 a month for mining on my nvidia cards, will only take me 2 months ($140 power cost) to get my first AMD card at $250, so thats about $90 I will save, then when I get my second AMD card in another 2 months it will be like $120  - $150 I will save, then a third card it will be even more I save, it will just keep generating in profit as I add each amd card into the future.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 11:39:05 PM by Nite69 »

Offline TheMage

• Hardcore Member
  • TheMagePool now in live open Beta!
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2013, 11:43:58 PM »
You are gambling with faith. Listen to my advice: just use little bit of your money.

if I had it don't you think I would?

its cheaper to pay the power usage of the Nvidia cards then to buy each AMD card upfront anyway

you saw my calculations already, around $70 a month for mining on my nvidia cards, will only take me 2 months ($140 power cost) to get my first AMD card at $250, so thats about $90 I will save, then when I get my second AMD card in another 2 months it will be like $120  - $150 I will save, then a third card it will be even more I save, it will just keep generating in profit as I add each amd card into the future.

The only thing I can think of would be resale value, AMD is worth more on the resale market :).
TheMagePool is in open beta, look at the first post here for details! https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=14485.0

I no long accept tips, instead donate to one of these causes https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=16136.