Author Topic: [ZeusMiner] PureHashing Power - Most Economical Scrypt ASIC Miner. Shipping Now!  (Read 617691 times)

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO
    • ZeusMiner - Pure Hashing Power
Hello miners! Terry here.
We are very excited to announce that our Scrypt hashing ASIC development has achieved major milestone and it should be time for us to share the joy with Litecoin and all Scrypt communities.
With our prior success with BitCoin ASIC chips and competition heating up, we decided to shift our focus to Scrypt ASIC chips in 2013. ZeusMiner is born solely for the purpose of promoting scrypt based crypto-currency mining.
ZeusMiner is shipping to general public starting in May, 2014 at a very attractive price/performance. If you factor in that you can get ASIC mining started months ahead of others, ROI would be even greater.

We are taking pre-orders now on our website: http://zeusminer.com
In the mean time, we are actively looking for global distribution partners. If you are interested, please head to: http://zeusminer.com/distributor/

We understand there are skepticism about pre-ordering. We are open to talk to earn your trust. Just shoot me an email at [email protected] and see if I can clear things up for you. In the mean time, we will keep this thread updated as time goes by so you can always get the latest news from us.

So everyone, HAPPY MINING!

Notes:
------------------ 4/30/2014 ------------------
You may find our newest progress update onhttp://zeusminer.com/2014/04/30/progress-update-30042014/

------------------ 4/23/2014 ------------------
The second part of the announcement is up. Check it out here: http://zeusminer.com/2014/04/23/big-announcement-part-2/
It's actually really long. Keep scrolling to the bottom to check out the goodies. Yes, it's way better than you thought.

------------------ 4/16/2014 ------------------
Oh yes, we have put up what we have been cooking for some time up on line. Please head to http://zeusminer.com/2014/04/16/big-announcement/ to check out the Big Announcement Part 1.
For current customers, please go to http://zeusminer.com/2014/04/16/upgrade-statement/ for details and instructions on upgrading your current order.

This is exciting, everyone. Let's get the party started!

------------------ 4/11/2014 ------------------
Hello again. I promised a wonderful announcement about a week or so before. Honestly, it's ready. However, it's bad timing now due to the idiotic things going on with PBOC's ambiguous stance on forcing to stop fiat deposit and withdrawal for all crypto exchanges in China. As all of you can tell, the price slashed half from a week or so ago.

Many of the mature investors (believers) are immune to such non-sense, but to the mass public, it might cause chaos. Also, no matter you are a professional miner/trader or just join the game for fun, you are our customer. We need to make sure that our machines serve you well. That's the reason why we are holding the announcement a bit till this matter with PBOC settles.

And to the doubters, no, we are not trying to wait till the pending period on Paypal expires. In fact, we haven't withdrew a dime from Paypal or BTC/LTC account or bank account which customers transferred to for funding product development and all other costs. If you are unsure about the future of crypto, you are welcomed to ask for your refund. I believe we process it in lightspeed comparing to any crypto guys you have dealt with before.

------------------ 3/17/2014 ------------------
Here are answers to some of the most asked questions we get from distributor applications and visitors. We will update the information on website accordingly:
1. What are the dimensions of the final products so I can configure my farm accordingly?
S-Flex 8Mh/s Unit (32 chips) - 302(L)*163(W)*135(H)mm, single back pulling fan. Nominal power 140W @ 9Mh/s.
S-Flex Ultra 16Mh/s Unit (64 chips) - 364*256*120mm, dual back pulling fan. Nominal power 300W @ 18Mh/s.
The power is based on 80% AC/DC conversion efficiency. If you have 12V power supplying directly to the board, it would be 112W and 240W respectively.

2. Do you supply just the boards (importing with power supply can be a pain in some countries)?
Yes. If you want just bare board without enclosure, heatsink and power, we are able to provide such option. You may take 5% off the product price.

3. What would be the discount for bulk (distributor)?
Discount is applied on per order basis. Bulk order starts at USD$100,000 with brackets at $250,000, $500,000 and $1,000,000.

4. Are 2 & 3 above compatible?
Yes.

------------------ 3/10/2014 ------------------
Again, sorry for the late emails from my team and me. We were moving into new office space and it's been hectic. Thanks to Regus now it's all settled. For those of you who want to visit, come at your convenience.
RM107, 44/F, NEO Enterprise Mansion
Xiangmihu Road
Futian, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
My office number would be +86 755 8832 6928.
Please note that I don't always hang around the office so you may wanna leave a message if no one is answering.

I would also love to clarify that we are not here to fool around. We want the community all joining in this mining fiesta that's gonna happen very soon. Why? More people mining, higher the exchange rate of course. I know there will always be doubters and no matter what we post or do, even when it starts shipping, there will be skepticism (the community has been through a lot because there were people trying to get rich by taking a shortcut). All I can say is that you keep watching. I'm seriously not that kind of salesman that would tell all kinds of good stories. One thing I know for sure - you lie once, you have to cover it up with more lies. As a believer of karma, that's not what I want in my life.

That being said. Thank you all for your trust.

------------------ 2/28/2014 ------------------
Geez. Thanks for all the emails. I must say that we are flattered. But in the mean time, I must apologize for the belated replies. I'm in Shenzhen now and there will be a meetup this Saturday held in "Starting Point Cafe" (not sure if the translated name is right). My friend Mark, investor of okcoin.com (heard it's currently world's largest exchange on LTC trading) will be there as well. If any of you guys are in town, we would love to meet ya.

------------------ 2/27/2014 ------------------
Some of the guys have asked about test samples. We do see the benefit of getting reviews from different parties. We are in the process of discussing this option.
For similar inquiries, please email [email protected] along with your contact info, background, things you would do and past experiences and my guys there would be in touch with you. Though due to volume of emails we are getting, we might not be able to reply within 24 hours. But we try hard to answer your questions in a timely manner. Thank you.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 05:23:20 PM by Terry L. »
ZeusMiner, the most economical Scrypt miner. Visit http://zeusminer.com to find out more.

Offline artilectinc

• Litecoin Association Member
  • LA Development Team
  • human computation node #3,978,493,451
    • Artilect Heavy Industries, Inc.
We are very excited to announce that our Scrypt hashing ASIC development has achieved major milestone and it should be time for us to share the joy with Litecoin and all Scrypt communities.
With our prior success with BitCoin ASIC chips and competition heating up, we decided to shift our focus to Scrypt ASIC chips in 2013. ZeusMiner is born solely for the purpose of promoting scrypt based crypto-currency mining.
ZeusMiner is probably the first pure scrypt ASIC miner to ship (shipping starts end of Q2, 2014) to general public at a very attractive price/performance. If you factor in that you can get ASIC mining started months ahead of others, ROI would be even greater.

We are taking pre-orders now via Paypal or using BTC/LTC on our website: http://zeusminer.com
In the mean time, we are actively looking for global distribution partners. If you are interested, please head to: http://zeusminer.com/distributor/

We understand there are skepticism about pre-ordering. We are open to talk to earn your trust. Just shoot me an email at [email protected] and see if I can clear things up for you. In the mean time, we will keep this thread updated as time goes by so you can always get the latest news from us (hint: some pictures of our manufacturing facility is coming up in a few days).

I visited your website but you do not provide much for specifications as to the dimensions of the unit.  I did a limited investigation and found that reports on the company state "Zeus Integrated Systems Limited was incorporated on 05 Feb 2014. Company is live, Their business is recorded as local Company. As so far this company has running for3 Weeks."

But you state on the website that you have previous experience in developing BTC ASICs.  I'm not sure how you have been able to state "With our prior success with BitCoin (SHA-256) ASIC chips" but not be able to identify your previous experience or reference it and only be solvent as a corporations for only 3 weeks.

Can you please elaborate?

Also you established  a privacy filter on your registered domain which means you seek to create a degree of separation from your domain/company.  In an industry that values transparency I hope you understand that transparency will provide greater trusts and provide you more clients.  So far I'm somewhat suspect of your product unless we can get more details about your, your company, and your products.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 06:43:15 AM by artilectinc.com »
with the return of ltcgear I plan to donate:
3000 LTC to LA/LTC Development - Lf8uTcMXCZw8takzBkiZg7KqGHeChKCXEo
3000 LTC to Sean's Outpost Homeless Outreach -  LhL2htFvfAF25xPn8w77q2maAX3ZdB2MSY

Offline simonhard

+1 for artilectinc.com questions.

Offline itsmenath

• Elite Member
  • Uhh, that's not a jaguar officer.
Keen as mustard to get that 8mh/s unit.
Mining @ www.ltcrabbit.com
with 11 x gridseeds purchased @ www.gawminers.com

[b/]$20 gaw miner purchases[b/] http://r.sloyalty.com/r/txCOVGOqFx4C

Offline ltcome

ZeusMiner is probably the first pure scrypt ASIC miner to ship (shipping starts end of Q2, 2014) to general public at a very attractive price/performance. If you factor in that you can get ASIC mining started months ahead of others, ROI would be even greater.

We are taking pre-orders now via Paypal or using BTC/LTC on our website: http://zeusminer.com

We understand there are skepticism about pre-ordering. We are open to talk to earn your trust. Just shoot me an email at [email protected] and see if I can clear things up for you. In the mean time, we will keep this thread updated as time goes by so you can always get the latest news from us (hint: some pictures of our manufacturing facility is coming up in a few days).

Happy mining! ;D
Enjoy

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO

I visited your website but you do not provide much for specifications as to the dimensions of the unit.  I did a limited investigation and found that reports on the company state "Zeus Integrated Systems Limited was incorporated on 05 Feb 2014. Company is live, Their business is recorded as local Company. As so far this company has running for3 Weeks."

But you state on the website that you have previous experience in developing BTC ASICs.  I'm not sure how you have been able to state "With our prior success with BitCoin (SHA-256) ASIC chips" but not be able to identify your previous experience or reference it and only be solvent as a corporations for only 3 weeks.

Can you please elaborate?

Also you established  a privacy filter on your registered domain which means you seek to create a degree of separation from your domain/company.  In an industry that values transparency I hope you understand that transparency will provide greater trusts and provide you more clients.  So far I'm somewhat suspect of your product unless we can get more details about your, your company, and your products.

Hello artilectinc.com for pointing things out. Sure thing.
1. The previous BTC ASICs were developed for our own mining farm (which I will post some pictures of in coming days). Back then we didn't have to accept payments of any sort, therefore we didn't go through the trouble of incorporating. With development of scrypt ASIC reaching major milestone (ready for tape-out to be exact), we went for incorporation.
2. The domain (zeusminer.com) was registered a tad ahead of company registration under my personal name. I didn't think that would be a problem (because payments are processed through Paypal, which requires business certificate to register). But since now that you have pointed out, we are transferring owner to Zeus Integrated Systems Limited and remove anonymity as well.

Thank you for all your attention. We will try very hard to maintain transparency and openness.
ZeusMiner, the most economical Scrypt miner. Visit http://zeusminer.com to find out more.

Offline Darkedge

Hi

A group of friends and I would like to start up a simple LTC mine and ZeusMiner seems to satisfy most of our requirements, we don't want to make any major investments yet, so we are considering the purchase of 3 portable USB miners.. Anyway, we have to pool some money together first, which will take a while - by the time we have actually got enough money, I am predicting that we will also have a significant number of litecoins as well, I notice you accept litecoins (as you should), and I was wondering if It's at all possible to pay partially in litecoins and the rest via Paypal?

I was also wondering if you expand on the "easy" configuration of your USB miners, I plan to have one raspberry pi to support 3 of your miners, do you know if I will be able to configure your device so it work with the Pi?

Thanks in advance
Darkedge

Offline Sy

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
It fullfills some of the scam requirements

- You have never heared of them
- They haven't posted anywhere but claim to have reached tapeout, front a few millions for fun?
- "Very limited supply" build up pressure to make you order
- No Company but you managed to produce a btc asic? How? Fronted more millions? You won't even get any foundry to produce for you without a company...

Maybe...maybe not, it's your own money after all.

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO
Hi

A group of friends and I would like to start up a simple LTC mine and ZeusMiner seems to satisfy most of our requirements, we don't want to make any major investments yet, so we are considering the purchase of 3 portable USB miners.. Anyway, we have to pool some money together first, which will take a while - by the time we have actually got enough money, I am predicting that we will also have a significant number of litecoins as well, I notice you accept litecoins (as you should), and I was wondering if It's at all possible to pay partially in litecoins and the rest via Paypal?

I was also wondering if you expand on the "easy" configuration of your USB miners, I plan to have one raspberry pi to support 3 of your miners, do you know if I will be able to configure your device so it work with the Pi?

Thanks in advance
Darkedge

Yes, we are looking to work with scripta, which is a debian distro that would run on pi for scrypt mining. By the time the product ships, it should be good with it.

Offline itsmenath

• Elite Member
What month are you expecting to ship the units?

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO

- They haven't posted anywhere but claim to have reached tapeout, front a few millions for fun?
- No Company but you managed to produce a btc asic? How? Fronted more millions? You won't even get any foundry to produce for you without a company...

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. In fact, most (if not all) of the BTC and scrypt ASICs are from people you have never heard of before (since the whole industry is only two years old).
Just to make it more clear, we had our other operation for BTC ASICs and Zeus is formed solely for scrypt ASICs. But FYI, you are able to tape out by entrusting an organization with account already set up with foundry. All you need to do is to pay. Plus, 110nm mask wasn't a lot of money.

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO
What month are you expecting to ship the units?

We are expecting June, though beta boards should be out by early or mid of May.

Offline shubell

so you will use your own chips.... any specs on those?
If everything is legit...from where will you ship? Shipping fee? Any additional taxes?

Offline itsmenath

• Elite Member
so you will use your own chips.... any specs on those?
If everything is legit...from where will you ship? Shipping fee? Any additional taxes?

Lol, did you even go to the website?

Offline jerete

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. In fact, most (if not all) of the BTC and scrypt ASICs are from people you have never heard of before (since the whole industry is only two years old).
Just to make it more clear, we had our other operation for BTC ASICs and Zeus is formed solely for scrypt ASICs. But FYI, you are able to tape out by entrusting an organization with account already set up with foundry. All you need to do is to pay. Plus, 110nm mask wasn't a lot of money.

Do you have pictures or videos of your "other" operation for BTC?