Author Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPS]notroll.in PPS Pool 3% | Port80 Mining| Payout btc-e codes  (Read 9460 times)

Offline koalahauff

Offline rawlobster

Can't connect to this pool today (except with reaper, but with GPU disabled, and only gpu 1 working) cgminer and bfgminer both crash when I try to connect. I can connect to other pools without any problem.

Offline Gladamas

• Global Moderator
  • Litecoin - 4x faster confirmations than Bitcoin!
It looks like many Bitcoin and Litecoin pools are getting DDoS'd. We just have to wait until this gets resolved.
Litecoin wiki: http://wiki.litecoin.net
LTC: LQdEcRi45f4YAxxQeCJfDi3j69dWbDYzVn - BTC: 1u2bN79d9282oMQRVdLFBPnH8SkuYceTc

Offline Twerka

I withdrawed yesterday. Today it said "transaction failed, wrong address?"-
Ah, and the pool fee is 5%, not 3%.

EDIT: Payments are working now.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 04:03:07 PM by Twerka »
LTC: LMVvXApQK4MaUuq6KFYUNknhHP1AFWgNsF

Offline k9quaint

I withdrawed yesterday. Today it said "transaction failed, wrong address?"-
Ah, and the pool fee is 5%, not 3%.

EDIT: Payments are working now.

I got the same error today. Perhaps a more informative error message would be in order. ;)

Offline rhd-ltc

I got the same error today. Perhaps a more informative error message would be in order. ;)

Now I can't even attempt a payout:
"Payouts temporarely disabled for 12h."

12 hours from when? It doesn't say when the notice was posted. It's kind of annoying that they just disable payouts.

Offline Malak

Why would mining pools get DDOS attacks? Seems that hackers would like the avoidance of government aspect of them. Competing pool members maybe?
LTC: LdxgJQLUdr8hZ79BV5AYbxkBUdaXctXAPi

Kamikaze Game: http://litecoinkamikaze.com/ref/8317

Offline dstruct2k

Why is the balance of one of my accounts going down? There's no transactions in the history and I've got no coins at my payout address. I'd really like to know what the hell is going on here.

Offline lukas

I also have less LTC on my second account (about 0.3 Ltc) and I have some issues with withdraw Ltc (error: Transaction failed(incorrect address?)) but address is correct.

Offline Fallout

I have the same problems. 25% of my balance is missing, and withdrawel fails with the same error message
BTC: 18b4FuDzMJnaaZK63tm5vLULUGd3YwSLu
LTC: LRr9CTjQxUo4nvW5UMWz2jMwBHJAKLvreR
FTC: 6hMioPvuzexjcNWJHuhqEySTzF3TiWLUBp
BBQ: bQRPD59v1aqvQAM7knuo7CG9QtiamnUjZi

Offline ajqjjj

Transaction failed(incorrect address?)
Hello, I can not withdraw my LTC, I said wrong direction and is the same address that and hopefully sometimes used their support soon, thanks

Offline azmodan

Why is the balance of one of my accounts going down? There's no transactions in the history and I've got no coins at my payout address. I'd really like to know what the hell is going on here.

Roger that, I just switched to notroll last night and my balance is now showing less than my 24hour earnings with no payouts ever:
Your Balance: 3.27074128 LTC
Total Earned: 4.30733699 LTC
24h Earnings: 4.30733699 LTC

Quite suspicious, time for another switch?

Offline dstruct2k

Roger that, I just switched to notroll last night and my balance is now showing less than my 24hour earnings with no payouts ever:
Your Balance: 3.27074128 LTC
Total Earned: 4.30733699 LTC
24h Earnings: 4.30733699 LTC

Quite suspicious, time for another switch?
Yeah, I had about the same ratio missing.... I wonder what the hell Nick is doing?

Offline ajqjjj

notroll.in Transaction failed(incorrect address?)
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2013, 07:57:03 PM »
what about notroll.in? +24 Hours without cashing out litecoin

Offline robble

I am having the same issue as everyone else.  Signed up at notroll early yesterday..  Could not get a payout due to "payouts disabled for 12 hours" and now I get the "invalid address" AND my current balance is ~.7ltc lower than my 24 hour balance without having made any withdrawals.

I think it's time for nicksasa to make a post.