I'd try other GB bioses, but I've spent already so much time...
Just got to remember flashing it back when I sell it.
I got up to 780kh/s, which based on the wiki is pretty darn good, and more than 200kh/s better than this morning...
Before flashing, -g 2 was bad, like really bad, now here is my config:
-w 256 -I 13 --gpu-powertune 20 --thread-concurrency 8192 --lookup-gap 2 -g 2
I o/c with different tools, and at 1110/1750 it seems best.
Past 1750 for the memory cgminer died.. maybe I'll try again later.
It's so strange, I have to increase one side at a time (memory or gpu) a little bit, till it gets slower, then go back one notch, increase the other side for a bit till it gets slower and so forth till it crashes and then I maxed it out.
I'll mine some and send you guys something for the help!