And another... Lost LTC please help

Hi all,

I sent through some LTC from Poloniex to my GDAX account last night (in 2 orders), never got the confirmation email from GDAX, and the transaction never showed up on the blockchain, but Poloniex says it was “completed”. Now this morning LTC withdrawals and deposits are down on poloniex, I wonder if the two are connected.

Here are the TX ID’s that show up on poloniex

fde4b7249da1c1a8dfb186db289533bc141dbc436fa4bfd6c33980e9d5e23dea

fde4b7249da1c1a8dfb186db289533bc141dbc436fa4bfd6c33980e9d5e23dea

Oh interesting, just noticing they both have same Id.
really appreciate any help…

gdax is down right now…I’m sure you will see them when they fix the problem they are having…I couldn’t to anything on gdax yesterday or today as no buys or sells of any kind work at all and I can only deposit and withdraw from coinbase and nothing else…already sent them an email about this yesterday too…

same issue with me, transferred from poloniex to bitstamp 105 LTC, transaction id not found. Poloniex not responding to my ticket since 20th June.

if your transaction id is not found in block explorer and the address is in your receiving address list then poloniex has not broadcast the transaction…it would be found in any and every block explorer if the transaction were broadcast to the network…seems your issue is with poloinex wallet not being up to date or something like that…or their API they use is not working correctly…either way it is the wallet on the exchange website and has nothing to do with Litecoin software or network itself…I wouldn’t doubt that poloinex is just down for right now and you coin will arrive once they fix the problem with their website…

GDAX too…they’ve been messed up for days…cant buy or sell on gdax but you can send and receive only through coinbase…not actual wallets…coinbase is not an actual bitcoin or litecoin wallet…it is an API that uses a wallet…

WEB WALLETS ARE NOT CORE WALLETS…when you run bitcoin core or Litecoin core…you are running a sever that everyone else can connect to…just lke any website…a website that uses bitcoin or litecoin is using their own external server that is accessed by the website…this is why trades are not on blockchain and only on exchanges and then once your trade is done then you can send coins using blockchain…exchange data and core data are two different things…