[ANN] ⭐️ LITECOIN LOTTERY ADVANTAGES: Transparent Draws, Instant Wins & Payouts

Custom%20Preset2

:question:What makes us different from other lotteries

TRANSPARENCY AND SIMPLICITY
100% transparency - our smart-contract is in open source. Game mechanism is simple. Equal rules for all players. Full history of all winnings with transactions in blockchain.

INSTANT WINS & PAYOUTS
After the system randomly chooses the winner the winning amount is sent to the winner’s address immediately.

:question:How do we provide security & anonymity

We do not provide it. But we built a system in which there is nothing to hack. Once uploaded the contract rules the lottery. Our system is simple and transparent for everyone. It has only a few functions.
The system does not keep profiles and deposits of the players. Thus it provides the security and anonymity of the lottery.

:question:Do we have users profiles or deposits

For the sake of security we do not have users profiles. And we do not keep deposits. The player sends the transaction to the specified address and, if wins gets paid instantly to his wallet address. The system knows the winner’s LTC-address, as the blockchain keeps the history of all transactions.

:question:What are the rules

The rules are simple. Player sends transaction to the address specified. After the contract gets 1 blockchan confirmation the system starts the game. The contract chooses the player?s address randomly. After the winner is chosen the contract sends the won amount to the address immediately.

:question:Bets and winnings

FIXED BET IN ALL DRAWS IS 0.05 LTC ≈ $11

1X2 DRAW
Lets you win with 50% proximity and 2X coefficient
WINNING IS 0.1 LTC ≈ $22

1Х4 DRAW
Lets you win with 25% proximity and 4X coefficient
WINNING IS 0.2 LTC ≈ $44

1Х16 DRAW
Lets you win with 6,25% proximity and 16X coefficient
WINNING IS 0.8 LTC ≈ $176

TRY TO PLAY

2 Likes

People watch out!
This is a scam so don’t let them fool you!

Double checked the smart-contract seems to be reliable.
The idea is simple and looks great as it decentralized and works without any third party. The smart contract does not look like scam. It is clear and written quite well.

But still, I got some technical questions.

1. So, am I right, that you guys do not rule the draws? If it so, then how can you guarantee the security of the players’ funds?
  2. How does the game starts automatically? And why do you think it will work correctly?
2 Likes

Can you prove that?

1 Like

Sounds great, guys. I’ve just sent the transaction to check the game. Hope it won’t take too long waiting for the last players to start the game.

How do you provide transparency of all game history?
How can I be sure that I’m not playing with bots, who will win my money?

1 Like