ANTMINER L3+ Socket connect failed: Connection refused

HELLO
I AM NEW TO MINING WORLD.
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SETUP MY ANTMINER L3+ BUT I AM GETTING ERROR Socket connect failed: Connection refused.
I TRIED CONNECTING EVERY SINGLE HASH BOARD AND THEY ALL WORK WELL INDIVIDUALLY. THEN I TRIED CONNECTING TWO HASBOARDS AT A TIME AND IT WORKS FINE AS WELL.
BUT WHEN I TRY 3 OR ALL 4 BOARDS THEN THE CONNECTION DOESNT WORK.
I HAVE BEEN MINING WITH 2 HASHBOARDS ONLY
PLEASE HELP

1 Like

Are any of the hashboards loose?

No. They all work well when connected indiviually

Sorry I’m not sure. I would say to check your firewall settings and your router.

If its a firewall problem then any hash board shouldn’t work. What you say ?

I would be inclined to agree that’s why I said I really don’t know for sure. But I would check make sure everything is correct

What kind of PSU are you using?

i am using apw3++

Same here that’s strange I have 2 running right now.

I don’t think how you have them plugged in matters. But I connect them so that each of the plugs that are connected are next to each other. And the single plug is the one connected to the other 8. If that makes sense lol it’s hard to explain.

i tried it almost everyway and i knw its hard to explain for the electric connections but the way i plugged them in thats what makes the most sense. I think you did the same but when i connect only 2 then its working perfectly and if i connect 3 or more then connection wont start. I dnt know what to do or if i am doing anything wrong

i dnt know if you have all four plugged in and only 2 working but i cant connect all 4 then it wont work so i have only 2 connected as of now

Yes I have all 4 plugged in and all 4 working. A better place to get help regarding this would probably be on bitcointalk honestly it is much more active there

are you setting the “chip count option” correctly? what about the frequency per chip? it probably works like my zeus’s do where if you add another board you need to specify that you are now using more chips to mine with…like my zeus’s…they have 128 chips each and if I add a 32 chip board then I have to tell cgminer I am running 160 Chips…

if all the boards work individually and one doesn’t when you put them in tandem then this has to be your problem…if it was a power supply issue then the power supply would go into protect mode when its over powered and nothing would work at that point…

if you are using cgminer or bfgminer…start it with the --help flag

if using a GUI that came with the miner then this could also be your problem if you have no way to tell the interface that you added more chips

Thank you for your help. I was power issue so i had to use to 2 powers from differnet inlets and works fine now