Best mining pool for LTC

你的回复 虽然我看着很难受,英语不好 谷歌翻译的不是很标准 但我看懂了你讲的大概内容。我目前用的是我们国内的矿池,收费1%,但是感觉算力不稳定,6000M左右的算力 收益在0.0265LTC,外加265个左右的狗狗币 然后没有了其他收益,最近我们矿工的日子不好过,都是眼泪,不说了 我们这里天亮了。让我们一起期待牛市的到来吧!

为什么我登陆不了??难道我被墙了? 另外问下你 在这个矿池里每M的收益是如何的? 非常期待您的回答!谢谢!!! 另外表示您的头像很漂亮:grin::grinning:

怎么回事? 我回复的帖子不完整。 我想问下你在你说的矿池每天每M的收益是如何的?[quote=“Billy026, post:22, topic:8219, full:true”]
为什么我登陆不了??难道我被墙了? 另外问下你 在这个矿池里每M的收益是如何的? 非常期待您的回答!谢谢!!! 另外表示您的头像很漂亮:grin::grinning:

[/quote]

Complete list of LTC pools : Litecoin (LTC) Scrypt | Mining Pools

Right now I think best pool is antpool. PPS with 0 fee

Hi, I’ve heard about the 3-dolphins.com pool in the last six months.
From what they tell me, it has a slightly different functioning compared to the others.
The fees are 0.8% but they connect you to an account at their Cryptobank from which you can directly spend or use the litecoins you have mined.
I tried several times to register but the pool was full, today I had the notification email that opened the pool1.3-dolphins.com for new registrations.
In the invitation emails, they write to me that from next month we will also have debit cards linked to the litecoin account.
None of you tried it?
I am curious and I think that as soon as I get home I try to register.

best litecoinpool with Reviews and Features :Litecoinpool LTC Mining Pool - Reviews and Features | CryptoCompare.com

Hi~
Have you already started mining? I linked to pool.btc.com Litecoin pool today cuz they offer free mining now. Market is so bad now…I’m testing their technology and service. If you are also mining with them, just let me know.

@Claire You mean 0 fee mining LTC in https://pool.btc.com?I will try and thanks for your comments!

Hi all, just wondering what mining pools you would recommend?? I have only seen one that seems very interesting and promising based in Spain called Cryptosolartech, check it out.
I look forward to some further suggestions!! Thank you.!!

We use “Dxpool” in China, and you can see it on “Miningpool”.Sometimes they send Hashrate of litecoin as gift On some festivals.Hoping This Helps.

1 Like

Multipool also seems to be a good option. Apart from Litecoin it also supports some coins such as Dogecoin, where the payout is made in LTC.

No withdrawal fee as well if the minimum threshold is met. The pro of using Multipool Litecoin port is that it is ideal for merged mining. This enable you to simultaneously mine Litecoin and Dogecoin, without losing on hash power.

Well at 10c a kWh I would lose $1.27 per day. And my stuff has ROI’d. But anyway, if you want a free pool that pays out at 105% of what you mine. And again no fees. The first Litecoin pool.

www.litecoinpool.org

Anyway below is what my Bitmain L3+ would lose per day using the below link, and again at my 10c kWh electric fees. Link below:

As mentioned in another thread on here with new equipment and the above old equipment you lose over $2 a day with the new equipment and $1.27 a day with my old equipment so at a 70% drop in LTC difficulty I really, really, am confused on why anyone is running anything if even the newest stuff you can get today (see other post) you lose at least $2.16 a day over again, my 10c kWh electric use. You are much better off just buying LTC and hodl’ing vs mining at this point in time in 2020.

Who can tell if which of these pools are safe? Have you tried them?

The first ever litecoin pool.

www.litecoinpool.org is save I used it. Anyway, I think it is free and pays 105% of price per day.

Others are as legit, but they may charge fees. Prohashing is also legit, but it has a 5% fee but

you can use a scrypt-pow miner for say mining scrypt-pow coins like LTC but get paid out in some

other exotic coin you may want or expect to pump from a speculative point of view. Check out

these two as a place to start the learning curve.

Thank you! This is what I wanted to find

Thank you, it is very extensive but very detailed information necessary to gain interest. I am really interested that there is no fee and it makes it very attractive. I’ll try soon!