Can't synchronize

I checked the ?transaction size is 225 byte. Now the status change from ? to trash can.

dont abandon itā€¦you need to make sure you are paying .002LTC per KB so your fee should be .0004 to send that transaction fasterā€¦you can open console under the help tabā€¦debug window and under Console type:
bumpfee (txid)

What is bumper for? If that command is applied, the status will change trash can to ā€œ?ā€ ?
Iā€™m looking for the litecoin-at path to reinfect on terminal but now I havenā€™t found it yet.:wink:

Iā€™m looking for the litecoin-at path to reindex on terminal but now I havenā€™t found the path yet.

bumpfee should bump your fee up to the recommended fee and subtract the amount for it from the amount being sent

type ./litecoin-qt --help and you should see a flag -reindexā€¦if not I know its in console and the command line flag works if you start litecoin-qt like thatā€¦not sure if it is listed under command line/terminal option howeverā€¦
you can do a reindex and rescan from console as well

I dont think youā€™ll see a ā€œpathā€ for reindex under --help in terminal
just start litecoin like this:

./litecoin-qt -reindex -rescan

after you bump the fee of course

you can do console commands in command prompt / terminal but cant do command prompt / terminal commands in console if that makes senseā€¦

Canā€™t do anythingā€¦;(

I donā€™t know why litecoin command in terminalā€¦

I donā€™t know Why litecoin command canā€™t be executed in terminalā€¦

I could reindex in terminal but reinfect havenā€™t been completedā€¦

This is debug log when synchronizing was stopped.

sorry i was away all weekā€¦in terminal your need to put a ./ in front of litecoin-qtā€¦so the command is: ./litecoin-qt

you can go to liteaddress.org and convert your address to WIF and BIP and then sweeping the key will workā€¦go to the site and move your cursor around until in counts down to zeroā€¦then click ā€œwallet detailsā€ and ev\nter in the private key and it wuill give you all formats for that key:
liteaddress.org

I did ./litecoin-at but itā€™s not unavailable, so I tried to put /Applications/Litecoin-at.app/Contents/MacOS/Litecoin-qt -reindex.
It worked.but synchronizing was stopped at about 60%ā€¦

make sure you have enough drive space available and that you are using the newest version of litecoin tooā€¦refer to the debug.log file and at the very bottom it will show error (if any and if they occur)

"Imported mempool transaction from disk 0 successes 0 fail 0 expired " was very bottom of debug log ;(