L3+ and S9 for sale! new in box

I am a authorized reseller of Bitmain products here in the U.S. you can email me at bitmainshipping@hotmail.com or text me at 850-329-3451 for more details! I have a total of 10!of each! All include a PSU and are ready to mine now! Let me know if interested! Don’t sleep they will sell fast! Asking $2,500 for the l3+ and $4,000 for the S9

Scam as ■■■■, copied my prices trying to rip people off. Accuses me of scamming when I don’t even have a product for &3000 lol

Get the ■■■■ off my post you little piece of ■■■■, I am tired of fucks like you making it impossible for someone who actually has a miner to sell it! People are gonna figure out who you are because im not gonna stop! I’m gonna post on here multiple times a day warning people who you are! And I have the conversation where the guy specifically said your name! So good luck hiding and denying that!

Ok guys who sounds like the scammer here? @litecoincreep or @BitmainAR hum? I have a phone number and email address posted…what does this guy have? He’s a fucking creep you guys he will take your ltc and disappear

All:

When it doubt, ask Bitmain directly. As noted from Bitmain’s Blog “Scambuster” category:

Fraudulent Websites and Scams Alert
Please remember:

1. We do not have any official distributor or reseller anywhere

We receive various queries about whether X or Y is an “official distributor” or “official partner” of Bitmain’s products simply because X or Y claims to be an “official distributor” or “official partner” of Bitmain. We have no official representatives or distributors in any country. This brings us to the following point.

2. We only sell on bitmain.com

Even if a Bitmain executive wanted to order an Antminer, he or she has to place the order on shop.bitmain.com. There is no other way of ordering hardware from Bitmain. We will never send you an invoice on Skype or using a Gmail email address, both of which have been used by impostors to scam Antminer buyers before.

'nuf said.

LinuxETC

That dosent stand for authorized reseller for you info. It’s AR as in Arkansas just fro your smart ass

Just going from your initial posting here, as quoted above. Never said nor suggested the “AR” meant anything actually.

:lying_face: Is that Pinocchio’s nose getting longer?

:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil: