Litecoin Newbie and would love some advice

Hello Litecoin Forum

I would like some information from anyone who may be from New Zealand and dabbling with Litecoin :slight_smile: In the first instance, how do I buy some?

2 Likes

Hi,

i can recommend www.anycoin.eu if you want to buy or sell coins. I use it quite frequently. It works perfectly and is safe.

Cheers, XuS

3 Likes

A good place to start Litecoin is Coinbase. Coinbase is one of the biggest and most respected crypto exchanges out there. They also have some of the lowest fees and you can also use a credit/debit card for purchases if you prefer. Purchases are instantaneous and easy to navigate. It’s my preferred place.

Here’s a link for a $10 bonus to get you started if you want… https://www.coinbase.com/join/5956ef56387e2806cac7ee33?

$10 isn’t much, but it’s a nice way to get your feet wet and see how the system works.

Good luck and enjoy the profits.

1 Like

I use the Coinbase app on my IPhone. :iphone: They are safe & secure, plus they just announced :speaking_head: that they now offer to the public, LIVE customer service lines.:telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver:

If you have BTC you can convert LTC from coinswitch .co

In fact, CoinSwitch has more than 250+ cryptocurrencies listed on their website. They are exchange aggregator having all the major exchanges like Changelly, Shapeshift, Evercoin, Bittrex, Cryptopia listed under them.