LTCgear 2017

Thanks

True, I just checked…why would he hide the explanation in the html code? Doesnt make any sense.

Just hover over the “Phase1” … not hidden just strangely placed.

Take over A wallet by ask for a signed Message ? Not really …

but hey sure you could give him your private key and let do him the work - but don’t blame me if he take over your wallet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has anyone been successful with this transaction id?
mine doesn´t work (luckily?) and i do believe it is nice warm-up for a new round of bs :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tried my tx-id from the shipping costs (got one small account with 2 boards and the shipping cost were not very high) but had no luck - unknown ID

regards

me too i try with 2 trabsaction from restart mining fees (i have not pay shipping fees for “hardware”) and nothing…

the scam of the scam to start a new scam?

1 Like

But hey - it adds new excitement to crypto …

Weird. The LTCGEAR site now has a login page with Chinese characters where username should be but in English for the password entry. I wouldn’t suggest anyone enter any details into this, it looks like a phishing attempt.

wow so annoying -.- sorry for everyone who has lost funds

That’s really strange. sounds very phishy!

Lol…it would appear that the website has been bought by the Chinese. It was down for a couple more days then reappeared today all in Chinese characters.

Maybe that’s the final fu from Chris. “All funds now available. Due to external factors beyond our control, users must communicate in Chinese to receive funding reestablishments.”

Any update / confirmation yet on what’s really happened?!

I’m just making an assumption, but I think the fat lady has finally sung. The domain name has been sold onto a Chinese company.

LTCgear is now Jims Zone! New day, new life!!

跳至正文
JIM’S ZONE

NEW DAY NEW LIFE

菜单和挂件
搜索:
搜索…
搜索
近期评论

文章归档

分类目录

没有分类目录
功能

注册
登录
文章RSS
评论RSS

未找到

我们可能无法找到您需要的内容。或许搜索功能可以帮到您。

搜索:
搜索…
搜索
自豪地采用WordPress

Ho Ho Ho to everyone who got scammed, to Cristian Ilie Schipor for not beeing in prision and last but not least to the Litecoin Association for definitely not beeing involved

Hi All,

I read somewhere that chris is looking to be bring it to a different site and not yet confirmed or he may use the same web address. He will be paying out to everyone so lets hope he has it in his heart it is sooner than later.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

so he will pay me 34 milion dollars?

ahahahahaj

Well i got ■■■■ loads, i have been trying to get help from Blockchain and bitstamp