PrivCoin.io - The only functioning Litecoin mixing service!

URL: https://privcoin.io

Introducing the world’s first multi crypto mixing service with Litecoin support. We currently support 4 different coins (LTC, BCH, ETH, BTC) and will eventually add the top 10 by market cap!

This service was built by a team of security professionals who recognize the need to keep your crypto coins anonymous and not attached to your name. If you have 1,000 Litecoin and you purchase a $5 trinket off Ebay with your coins, this person now knows where you live and how many coins you have making you a huge target for hacking or kidnapping.

As our reserves grow we will also allow users to swap one crypto for another minus a small fee however this feature is currently disabled until we have higher liquidity in the alt coins.

Affiliates can earn 10% of gross profits and Investors can earn 40% of gross profits (after Affiliates) but we have provided the initial liquidity out of pocket.

The terms of both are very clearly laid out and because this is a privacy oriented forum, here’s our privacy policy: 404 Not Found

I am one of the founding members so I am able to answer technical questions, respond to the support email and provide proof of funds if necessary.

Feedback is appreciated! Thank you.

Sounds interesting. I’ll need to read more about it to better understand how it works.