Wallet hacked, very desperate

Hi,

I just got my wallet hacked and I’m very sad and desperate. Just lost thousands of euros and feel very bad, this was my family money.

Is there a block explorer?

Hacker addresses are:
LPdhM93mkrNxHDWBwEVp2HthCrJiSTWbPX
LcTucg2hTfhCn5R16Uqmo28s8LCSLtVp5R
LbBYVJLukYTxdW7SRhdTm3s4p3jubG8m66

Can anyone give me any advice, on how to proceed?

Thanks

you can see the ip address that broadcasted the transaction on the lock explorer blockcypher.com enter the transaction id
what address were your coins in and was your wallet on your computer or on a website?

you can only get coins from an address using the private key…so somehow this guy got a hold of your private key and sent the coins to another address…there is nothing you can do…

encrypt your wallet with a better password next time…10 or more characters…

My wallet was LZSGREKa7jTkLTXZ5S9iEbPvstmcNr9Qn1 and it was on my computer but backed up into a cloud provider(www_box_com)

Balance lost: 58 LTCs

https://bchain.info/LTC/addr/LPdhM93mkrNxHDWBwEVp2HthCrJiSTWbPX ← 20 LTCs sent to here
https://bchain.info/LTC/addr/LcTucg2hTfhCn5R16Uqmo28s8LCSLtVp5R ← 11 LTCs sent here

Final addresses appear to be:

• LdfYjeHGVadBsTwJp3CFBjCBEbMe6DHtcR
  • LUGjtfukQDtCZrarN5bfK1t7pfnNCsYk2x

I got some IPs from my Box_com account but probably using a VPN:

• Time: Tuesday, 23 January 2018 17:23:01 GMT-8
• Location: Netherlands (Approximated from IP address 109.201.137.166)

I’m gonna try to report it to Interpol.

what ever you do DO NOT HACK THAT IP ADDRESS!! IT IS ILLEGAL.
type in the ip address in the block explorer and it should show you a history of transactions to and from it…

assuming it is not an exchange wallet then it is just you against a hacker…but if its an exchange wallet then you need to contact the exchange…

you will need to provide proof that you owned the coins and did not approve the transaction some how to them if it is an exchange…whatever their policies are on hacked accounts…

I would recommend contacting the cloud storage provider and tell them you have a compromised account and your information was stolen…

and save your backups on a personal flash drive next time…cloud storage is shared information…thats just how it works…

If your personal system was hacked from the outside then you need to report it to the authorities!