I start new litecoin node , it report AcceptBlock: bad-witness-nonce-size, ContextualCheckBlock : invalid witness reserved value size 2024-03-26T05:22:25Z ERROR: ProcessNewBlock: AcceptBlock FAILED (bad-witness-nonce-size, Con

2024-03-26T05:22:25Z ERROR: AcceptBlock: bad-witness-nonce-size, ContextualCheckBlock : invalid witness reserved value size
2024-03-26T05:22:25Z ERROR: ProcessNewBlock: AcceptBlock FAILED (bad-witness-nonce-size, ContextualCheckBlock : invalid witness reserved value size)

i download litecoin-0.21.2.2-x86_64-linux-gnu.tar.gz. my conf
upnp=1
server=1
maxconnections=200
staking=0
rpcthreads=64
txindex=1
rpcallowip=0.0.0.0/0

so how to fix

I think you’d should resync. Delete your blocks directory in the litecoin data directory.

I had resync many times . but every time it report error . so there is any other params of conf

Hi Ive seen you are really good. I sent 2 LTC transactions 8 days ago from U stoppable Wallet to my coinbase that ibuse all the time. However, even thiugh there are TXIDs, they show when i search the transactions and then after a few hours they weren’t valid. I got the raw hex and tries rebroadcasting them and it says successfuly broadcast but thats as far as it goes. Again, a few houra kater if I search the TXIDs then it says not a valid one. Is it something you can help with?

Best to backup your wallet.dat file, and fully empty out your litecoin data directory. Also make sure you’re running the latest litecoin core, and please share your litecoin.conf file if you have one.

1 Like